Aisha Tyler is Boycotting Destiny Because

#21TBONE_OGPosted 6/12/2014 9:18:39 AM
From the article:

It's important to remember that Aisha Tyler is a spokesman for Ubisoft of sorts, she has been the host for their E3 Press Conferences for three years. Destiny is a game published by Activision, and there might be some bad blood there.

In her reply she included Rainbow Six Siege as her most anticipated title, and The Division as another game she's excited for, both of which are, you guessed it, Ubisoft published games.

This is the reason why.
---
Always O.G.
#22kidwgmPosted 6/12/2014 9:20:42 AM
Okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien, Max and The Curse of the Brotherhood andD3: RoS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#23epictetus1216Posted 6/12/2014 9:21:59 AM
She actually said that? And people pay her mind because... what, she has something authorative to say? Why is she so prominent these days in video games anyway? She also plays a cameo in Watch Dogs for whatever reason.
#24epictetus1216Posted 6/12/2014 9:24:48 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

It's important to remember that Aisha Tyler is a spokesman for Ubisoft of sorts, she has been the host for their E3 Press Conferences for three years. Destiny is a game published by Activision, and there might be some bad blood there.

In her reply she included Rainbow Six Siege as her most anticipated title, and The Division as another game she's excited for, both of which are, you guessed it, Ubisoft published games.

This is the reason why.

Okay, that clears it up. I only remember her from Talk Soup back in the 90s.
#25DoukouPosted 6/12/2014 9:38:39 AM
Halo inbreeding?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#26_OujiDoza_Posted 6/12/2014 9:45:02 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

This is the reason why.

Okay, that clears it up. I only remember her from Talk Soup back in the 90s.

You never watched the 5th wheel?
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#27epictetus1216Posted 6/12/2014 9:58:01 AM
_OujiDoza_ posted...

You never watched the 5th wheel?

The 5th what? Is it on Netflix? I hardly watch anything else. Haven't for years.
#28Robin_MaskPosted 6/12/2014 10:01:11 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
She actually said that? And people pay her mind because... what, she has something authorative to say? Why is she so prominent these days in video games anyway? She also plays a cameo in Watch Dogs for whatever reason.

She's rather famous I think she was even Anya in Gears.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#29TheMuffinPosted 6/12/2014 10:11:56 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
cmdrdredd posted...
grampamurked posted...
cmdrdredd posted...
Lol...what? Someone doesn't know what the hell they are talking about. Destiny is the game halo wanted to be.

Wut?

Halo is Halo and it's great just the way it is. Destiny is a hybrid of sorts

The way bungie is making destiny is how they wanted to make halo before they agreed to be purchased by MS and make halo for Xbox.

I thought they were making a RTS before MS purchased them??? hmmm....

They were. And it was for the Mac.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#30TheMuffinPosted 6/12/2014 10:12:59 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
epictetus1216 posted...

She's rather famous I think she was even Anya in Gears.

Nan McNamara voiced Anya.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.