Notch (The Creator of Minecraft) states that Xbox won E3

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/12/2014 12:22:55 PM
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Yay! Another topic that fuels the trolls!

Because posting posting positive x1 topics can only be construed as trolling?

No because this is going to draw the trolls into this topic and onto this board. If all we talked about was games, updates, features, etc.. they would diminish. But we still post this superfluous s*** that draws them in.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#12Pizzatarian(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:24:34 PM
CapnStanky posted...
He said that in Xbox's Official Twitch stream of Minecraft for Xbox One. What answer did you think he'd give?

So do you expect him to stream the PS4 version and then say the Sony conference was better?
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#13EllesarienPosted 6/12/2014 12:26:23 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

No because this is going to draw the trolls into this topic and onto this board. If all we talked about was games, updates, features, etc.. they would diminish. But we still post this superfluous s*** that draws them in.

Think they will have more posts in here THAN YOU then?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#14Juzten76Posted 6/12/2014 12:29:50 PM
Trolls are going to troll regardless. We shouldn't have to walk on egg shells around here. This is the Xbox One board so it's really sad that posting something positive about the Xbox One ends up being trolling simply because this board is populated by Sony fanboys who need constant reassurance.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#15Pizzatarian(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:30:13 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Even if we just talked about the games, updates, and features, people would still troll this board regardless of the topic by saying their console is better for a variety of reasons, so just ignore them.

Good news is good news for the Xbox One.
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#16Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/12/2014 12:31:09 PM
Pizzatarian posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Even if we just talked about the games, updates, and features, people would still troll this board regardless of the topic by saying their console is better for a variety of reasons, so just ignore them.

This isn't good news. It's a superficial endorsement... It's f***ing meaningless.
---
#17Pizzatarian(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:33:44 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

This isn't good news. It's a superficial endorsement... It's f***ing meaningless.

A developer praising the Xbox One conference isn't good news? Especially after this past year...

Plus, I also stated they are streaming the game right now for those who are interested, which is also good news for the fans of that game.
---
#18Juzten76Posted 6/12/2014 12:34:29 PM(edited)
Pizzatarian posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
grampamurked posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I wish they had a variety of reasons so it would actually be interesting. Instead it's just 1080p this, 1080p that.

Minecraft is looking great! Finally the draw distance is more than 10 feet! I'm looking forward to the huge worlds we can now create after the limitations of the 360. These days I'm almost afraid to play anything because there's always a better version a few months down the line.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#19Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/12/2014 12:37:53 PM
Pizzatarian posted...
A developer praising the Xbox One conference isn't good news? Especially after this past year...Plus, I also stated they are streaming the game right now for those who are interested, which is also good news for the fans of that game.

It's a superficial endorsement during an Xbox One stream. Yea, that's about as meaningless as it gets. It's like a performer saying to his crowd, "This is the best city in the world!!!"
---
#20EllesarienPosted 6/12/2014 12:43:03 PM(edited)
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Pizzatarian posted...
A developer praising the Xbox One conference isn't good news? Especially after this past year...Plus, I also stated they are streaming the game right now for those who are interested, which is also good news for the fans of that game.

It's a superficial endorsement during an Xbox One stream. Yea, that's about as meaningless as it gets. It's like a performer saying to his crowd, "This is the best city in the world!!!"

LOL...So basically you were talking about yourself when you said this would bring in the angry trolls then? I look at this thread and only see YOU having issues with it.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.