Sunset Overdrive is the single game only on Xbox One across all of 2014

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 6/12/2014 12:27:13 PM
So it really boggles my mind how Xbox One fans obsess over exclusives O_O. Sure, the Xbox One launched with a good amount of them but since then.....it's been games that are on Xbox 360 and PC as well with the same thing for the rest of the year, so the Xbox One has lacked in exclusive releases for a while now.

The worst part? MS announced new exclusives that were in the form of CGI trailers, with no targetted releases window. 2015 was only mentioned for Halo 5, which releases all the way at the end of 2015.

It's no longer 2013 anymore guys, MS needs to start releasing the games they announce. At least Sony has The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, and Ratchet and Clank PS4 dated for Spring 2015, while MS can't even put a release window on Quantum Break (one of the first Xbox One games ever announced)
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 6/12/2014 12:30:02 PM
Naughty Doge.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#3leatheljPosted 6/12/2014 12:32:03 PM
Get out if here troll with your double standerds
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#4Laylow12Posted 6/12/2014 12:32:41 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
So it really boggles my mind how Xbox One fans obsess over exclusives O_O. Sure, the Xbox One launched with a good amount of them but since then.....it's been games that are on Xbox 360 and PC as well with the same thing for the rest of the year, so the Xbox One has lacked in exclusive releases for a while now.

The worst part? MS announced new exclusives that were in the form of CGI trailers, with no targetted releases window. 2015 was only mentioned for Halo 5, which releases all the way at the end of 2015.

It's no longer 2013 anymore guys, MS needs to start releasing the games they announce. At least Sony has The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, and Ratchet and Clank PS4 dated for Spring 2015, while MS can't even put a release window on Quantum Break (one of the first Xbox One games ever announced)

I know what you mean, man. Most of them still think TitanFall, Plants vs. Zombies, and Dead Rising 3 are exclusive too. It's crazy man, just plain crazy.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 6/12/2014 12:34:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6FootballRulezPosted 6/12/2014 12:34:54 PM
This post is now about s'mors
#7ElPolloDiablo87Posted 6/12/2014 12:35:15 PM
Driveclub is the only game only on PS4, so...

And I wouldn't expect any of those titles you listed to actually stay as spring 2015 games. Driveclub was supposed to release last November and now won't be out until this October. Sony is notorious for long delays.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#8Bobsy84Posted 6/12/2014 12:35:24 PM
Yeah microsoft suck with those cgi trailers they should of shown gameplay like sony with bloodborne and uc4!
#9Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 12:35:33 PM
leathelj posted...
Get out if here troll with your double standerds

What double standards? I play games because they are great, not because they are exclusive O_O. I mean how insecure do you have to be about another console outselling the one you like when you take satisfaction in playing a game that is just for the the console you chose O_O
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#10method115Posted 6/12/2014 12:36:03 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...

I know what you mean, man. Most of them still think TitanFall, Plants vs. Zombies, and Dead Rising 3 are exclusive too. It's crazy man, just plain crazy.

Is Forza 5 and Killer instinct the only true exclusives it has now?
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115