Sunset Overdrive is the single game only on Xbox One across all of 2014

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 6/12/2014 11:36:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12Juzten76Posted 6/12/2014 11:37:27 AM
I play games and their fun. I don't buy consoles I don't like. I also don't hang out on message boards for consoles I don't like. It's just more fun to play and talk about games I do like. That's just my opinion though.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#13stawg007Posted 6/12/2014 11:38:42 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
"I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....
#14Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:39:27 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Driveclub is the only game only on PS4, so...

And I wouldn't expect any of those titles you listed to actually stay as spring 2015 games. Driveclub was supposed to release last November and now won't be out until this October. Sony is notorious for long delays.

When do you see PS4 owners playing the exclusive card? PS3 owners did that in the beginning, and it's for the same reason why Xbox One owners do it: Because multiplats are inferior on the console

PS4 owners buy games and play them, they dont really care if it's exclusive or not
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 6/12/2014 11:39:54 AM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
"I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....

I don't think he's ever going to live that down.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#16Laylow12Posted 6/12/2014 11:40:02 AM
method115 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
So it really boggles my mind how Xbox One fans obsess over exclusives O_O. Sure, the Xbox One launched with a good amount of them but since then.....it's been games that are on Xbox 360 and PC as well with the same thing for the rest of the year, so the Xbox One has lacked in exclusive releases for a while now.

The worst part? MS announced new exclusives that were in the form of CGI trailers, with no targetted releases window. 2015 was only mentioned for Halo 5, which releases all the way at the end of 2015.

It's no longer 2013 anymore guys, MS needs to start releasing the games they announce. At least Sony has The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, and Ratchet and Clank PS4 dated for Spring 2015, while MS can't even put a release window on Quantum Break (one of the first Xbox One games ever announced)

I know what you mean, man. Most of them still think TitanFall, Plants vs. Zombies, and Dead Rising 3 are exclusive too. It's crazy man, just plain crazy.

Is Forza 5 and Killer instinct the only true exclusives it has now?

Yes and that's why I'm waiting until its $299 or lower to reflect its status as an exclusives only type of console similar to the Wii-U.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#17Darkness3389Posted 6/12/2014 11:43:21 AM
Umm TC isn't Forza Horizon also coming out in 2014 as well as MC Collection.

Forza Horizon 2 (Sept 30, 2014)
Sunset Overdrive (Oct 28, 2014)
Halo 1 Anniversary, 2 Anniversary 3,4 HD Collection (Nov 11, 2014)
---
GT- EndingEye - Patriots, Lakers, Dodgers, Galaxy & Kings Fan
Kobe Bryant 81 points V.S. Toronto Raptor 1/22/06 Historic
#18mattglosbcfcPosted 6/12/2014 11:45:32 AM
If its coming on 360 too, surely thats still an exclusive??
Its exclusive to MS consoles no?
#19Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:49:24 AM
Darkness3389 posted...
Umm TC isn't Forza Horizon also coming out in 2014 as well as MC Collection.

Forza Horizon 2 (Sept 30, 2014)
Sunset Overdrive (Oct 28, 2014)
Halo 1 Anniversary, 2 Anniversary 3,4 HD Collection (Nov 11, 2014)

Forza Horizon 2 is cross gen, as in available for Xbox 360 just like Titanfall. Also Halo Anniversary Collection....that's remastered Xbox/360 games.....

Sony has had inFamous: Second Son this year and will be releasing DriveClub in October. In all of 2014, the only Xbox One exclusive is Sunset Overdrive
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#20kcypher2000Posted 6/12/2014 11:52:22 AM
So that means the last of us and every ps3 game on psnow were not exclusives and the ps3 really had no games.

Feel free to 180 now ponies.