Sunset Overdrive is the single game only on Xbox One across all of 2014

#31kennyynnooPosted 6/12/2014 1:16:43 PM
Trolls be trolling.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#32GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/12/2014 1:25:03 PM
TC please stop with the reassurance cause I don't know who your trying to fool with this sad topic. Sony delayed Driveclub cause they knew they no exclusive besides LBP for the fall. If anyone is obsess it's Sony dudesdudes cause they seem to make more topics about XBOX games then the XBOX fans.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#33Exodus_PrimePosted 6/12/2014 1:27:12 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
TC please stop with the reassurance cause I don't know who your trying to fool with this sad topic. Sony delayed Driveclub cause they knew they no exclusive besides LBP for the fall. If anyone is obsess it's Sony dudesdudes cause they seem to make more topics about XBOX games then the XBOX fans.

It's sad, they talk more about the competition than their only console of choice :-( oh why oh why are they so sad :-(
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#34DamnEvilDogPosted 6/12/2014 1:35:22 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
leathelj posted...
Get out if here troll with your double standerds

What double standards? I play games because they are great, not because they are exclusive O_O. I mean how insecure do you have to be about another console outselling the one you like when you take satisfaction in playing a game that is just for the the console you chose O_O

I would like to quote this and poiint out that this troll talks about not careing about exclusives and just wanting to play games... and yet is here telling us that I:SS and Killzone are better and they will have Driveclub in october.

So few brain cells left it seems, burning them in a final blaze of glory before you are unable to even bathe your self?
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#35STINKYWHISPERPosted 6/12/2014 1:44:17 PM
Sigh.

Please dont judge all of playstation nation of off the idiot trolls that plague your guy's board. It's embarrassing.

It happens both ways but I always hate coming over here to check out xbone info and see stupid fanboys starting flame wars. It truly is pathetic. Im sure both consoles will get plenty of great exclusives and once MS builds up a nice little library of them ill pick up a ONE.

Happy gaming.
---
PSN: STINKY_ WHISPER
#36DamnEvilDogPosted 6/12/2014 1:46:19 PM
STINKYWHISPER posted...
Sigh.

Please dont judge all of playstation nation of off the idiot trolls that plague your guy's board. It's embarrassing.

It happens both ways but I always hate coming over here to check out xbone info and see stupid fanboys starting flame wars. It truly is pathetic. Im sure both consoles will get plenty of great exclusives and once MS builds up a nice little library of them ill pick up a ONE.

Happy gaming.

Agreed, I do not have a PS4, but I have every other PS console besides a Vita.

I have friends who are only PS and my brother who is only Nintendo, trolls are trolls though, the group of them are pathetic.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#37SabramPosted 6/12/2014 2:28:33 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Lets play the consistency game ponies. I know you love 180s but you pick A or B.

A. Titanfall and dead rising 3 are not exclusives on xbox one but the last of us and every ps3 game on vita or psnow also means they were not exclusive.

B. titanfall and the last of us were exclusives and this topic is stupid.

kcypher is really salty about PSNow, probably cause MS doesnt offer anything similar. Also very salty about the Vita, most likely for the same reasons.

Seems mad that Sony has more avenues for games than MS does.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#38Exodus_PrimePosted 6/12/2014 2:31:03 PM
STINKYWHISPER posted...
Sigh.

Happy gaming.

It's okay no worries, I know the Sony camp isn't all bad, I have a few friends from the PS4 boards and they're constantly saying how they dislike the Sony try hards, not even their own board likes them so they hang out here.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#39slyman19Posted 6/12/2014 2:41:19 PM
Sabram posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Lets play the consistency game ponies. I know you love 180s but you pick A or B.

A. Titanfall and dead rising 3 are not exclusives on xbox one but the last of us and every ps3 game on vita or psnow also means they were not exclusive.

B. titanfall and the last of us were exclusives and this topic is stupid.

kcypher is really salty about PSNow, probably cause MS doesnt offer anything similar. Also very salty about the Vita, most likely for the same reasons.

Seems mad that Sony has more avenues for games than MS does.

HAHAHAHA!! No one in their right mind should be salty about that failure and soon to be failure.
#40ValzacardXPosted 6/12/2014 4:12:49 PM
MC collection doesn't count?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement