Sunset Overdrive is the single game only on Xbox One across all of 2014

#61NO2_FiendPosted 6/12/2014 6:05:26 PM
U-WOT-M8 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Driveclub is the only game only on PS4, so...

ROFL. Could not be more wrong XD.
What other platform have you played inFamous Second Son, hmm? PC? Wii U?

None.... cause that game sucks.
---
I'm an artist at what I do. I fuel the fire, watch it burn, and laugh all the while.
#62AgentLockePosted 6/12/2014 6:15:19 PM
God you fanboys are a sick bunch of people. How is it even possible for you to type this junk, re-read it and then hit "post" Do you not see how pathetic you look before hand? And lmao, like the other dude pointed out your sig is a damn Ad for Sony. You fanboy's act like you built the d*** system with your own hands and that alone disgusts me. That PM you sent on thanksgiving? Another disgusting example for "fanboy" If you think between your post, that PM, your sig and your responses to people... with all that if you think your anything but a fanboy shill... well just lol x10 Your a damn fanboy dude, and a sad pathetic one at that.

Dude this is a promise, keep acting like this and NOBODY on this site or in real life will want to be anywhere near you.
---
Italy to win the cup for the 5th time! Let's go Azzurri!!!
#63Hubble105Posted 6/12/2014 6:26:18 PM
U-WOT-M8 posted...
Hubble105 posted...
Video games. I play them

I do too. That's why I'm buying an Xbox One for The Master Chief Collection, Phantom Dust, and Scalebound. Getting a Wii U for Super Snash Bros 4, Devil's Third, Mario Kart 8 and Zelda.

Same. Have a one now. Probably getting the white ps4 and a Wii w whenever the price drops.
#64Top_BlokePosted 6/12/2014 7:40:37 PM
I rarely come on here any more due to it being overrun by PS4 fans and very little discussion on games or the actual console.

But in regards to exclusives, people need to realise that this is big business and companies, both hardware and software are looking to maximise their profits.

Releasing a game exclusively for 1 console which has been out for less than a year is a bad business decision - unless you have the backing of the hardware company (MS, Sony), this is why so few games are released solely on one console. As MS and Sony cannot afford to be paying large sums of money to every studio to limit their release.

Game studios need to release to multiple platforms (be it X1, X360, Windows) in order to turn a reasonable profit, while also remaining loyal to a hardware manufacturer.

This will become the standard for consoles, as they look to recoup the early losses made at release of their product.

From 2016 onwards we should see proper exclusives for both consoles whereby the customer base is large enough that software companies will be confident of turning a profit through a single platform.

It is an interesting point raised by the TC, although there really was no need to sink the boot in about E3 and show yourself as a troll - you could have had a meaningful discussion if you kept it civil.
#65DojoMaxPosted 6/12/2014 7:48:38 PM
stawg007 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
"I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

you can just smell the dried urine while reading that PM.
Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#66DamnEvilDogPosted 6/12/2014 8:14:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 9:14:50 PM
U-WOT-M8 posted...
TheTakeover13 posted...
I wonder if Sony fanboys are at all aware of how embarrassingly pathetic they are.

Just as pathetic as Xbox Fanboys. In fact, the Xbox fanboys have been worse lately. Just look at kcypher and his mental breakdowns.

Definitely XD
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#68SunDevil77Posted 6/12/2014 9:37:47 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
U-WOT-M8 posted...
TheTakeover13 posted...
I wonder if Sony fanboys are at all aware of how embarrassingly pathetic they are.

Just as pathetic as Xbox Fanboys. In fact, the Xbox fanboys have been worse lately. Just look at kcypher and his mental breakdowns.

Definitely XD

I believe you lost your right to comment on mental breakdowns when you started private messaging users with your fanboy nonsense.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#69lunaticcorePosted 6/12/2014 10:13:01 PM
I won't ever play anything on PC, so it doesn't bother me or effect me at all to have any of these games on PC.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#70SomboSteelPosted 6/12/2014 10:14:39 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
U-WOT-M8 posted...
TheTakeover13 posted...

Definitely XD

I believe you lost your right to comment on mental breakdowns when you started private messaging users with your fanboy nonsense.

lol well said