Sunset Overdrive is the single game only on Xbox One across all of 2014

#81robert_rangersuPosted 6/13/2014 4:02:54 AM(edited)
It really boggles my mind why the casuals have to come here and troll all the time.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#82Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 11:35:12 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
It really boggles my mind why the casuals have to come here and troll all the time.

Only to an Xbox fan is saying the truth considered trolling. I still remember people telling me "Kinect is totally necessary, it's going to innovate games and be supported by every dev" when I'd say it wasn't going to be
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#83josh924Posted 6/13/2014 11:47:52 AM
ValzacardX posted...
MC collection doesn't count?

This.

Shovel_Break posted...

Only to an Xbox fan is saying the truth considered trolling. I still remember people telling me "Kinect is totally necessary, it's going to innovate games and be supported by every dev" when I'd say it wasn't going to be

Only to a Sony fanboy would the truth be used to do some trolling.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#84daniel79Posted 6/13/2014 11:59:20 AM
After reading this thread you have sustained -43 IQ.
#85BadLuckIncPosted 6/13/2014 12:46:47 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Driveclub is the only game only on PS4, so...

And I wouldn't expect any of those titles you listed to actually stay as spring 2015 games. Driveclub was supposed to release last November and now won't be out until this October. Sony is notorious for long delays.

When do you see PS4 owners playing the exclusive card? PS3 owners did that in the beginning, and it's for the same reason why Xbox One owners do it: Because multiplats are inferior on the console

PS4 owners buy games and play them, they dont really care if it's exclusive or not

Play them? lol they just look at them, and if they are sub 1080p, they are trash and don't even purchase them.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink
#86Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 7:08:13 PM
josh924 posted...
ValzacardX posted...

This.

Shovel_Break posted...

Only to an Xbox fanboy would the truth not matter and they follow like sheep regardless of the way Microsoft treats you as a consumer
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#87Laylow12Posted 6/13/2014 7:11:42 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
josh924 posted...
ValzacardX posted...

This.

Shovel_Break posted...

Only to an Xbox fanboy would the truth not matter and they follow like sheep regardless of the way Microsoft treats you as a consumer

Fascinating, isn't It?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#88LEGEND_725Posted 6/13/2014 7:13:00 PM
EternaIFlame posted...
U-WOT-M8 posted...
xbots gettin' smacked up in this here topic

Quite right, my good man. Just as it should be.

Oh? You mean the pony horde quoting each other and crying to mods thinkin it adds to their "side"
Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you