I highly recommend the Xbox One Stereo Headset.

#1Nwofan18Posted 6/12/2014 12:58:26 PM
So, Gamestop has the Xbox One Stereo Headset on sale this week for $59.99 and I decided to give it a shot. I was hesitant due to it not being surround sound, because I was used to surround sound with my old Turtle Beach X41's. I have to say though that I am very impressed with this headset. It is very comfortable and I could even usually figure out where footsteps were coming from while playing COD: Ghosts. Titanfall sounded really awesome with this headset. It was nice not having constant crackling, hissing, whistling, and constant feedback like I had with my wireless X41's. The chat sound is very crisp as well.

Another plus that I like about this headset, is it works with my PS4 as well. The only real con that I can think of is the bass is kind of lacking. I was using it as headphones in the gym, and was disappointed with the bass, but overall this is an underrated headset, and for the money you really cannot beat the value. I recommend getting it while it is on sale this week.
---
Go OKC Thunder!
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/12/2014 1:19:20 PM
I'd highly recommend, thanks to other users suggestions, a Sennheiser PC 360 and an Astro mixamp
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 6/12/2014 1:42:00 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
I'd highly recommend, thanks to other users suggestions, a Sennheiser PC 360 and an Astro mixamp

add a DSS in there & it's great.

Was well worth it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.