Are Xbox One owners upset about Destiny alpha/Hardline beta?

#11nero252Posted 6/12/2014 4:49:18 PM
you guys get a exclusive evolve beta.
---
3DS FC: 2509-1593-8638
IGN: Jose
#12sonicenthusiastPosted 6/12/2014 5:04:28 PM
Meh, battlefield is a dead franchise to me, I'd rather play Payday 2 on PC. As for Destiny, betas are usually full of bugs so I don't want to imagine what the alpha is like. I can wait for the beta anyway, I'm playing the free games for this month.
---
Gonna take a drink whenever the word "experience" is used during E3.
My faith in humanity has always been low, visiting GameFAQs has no effect on it.
#13TheTakeover13Posted 6/12/2014 5:07:24 PM
I never pay betas even when I have had access to them. So no, couldn't care less.
---
The Ruler's Back.
#14scamuraiPosted 6/12/2014 5:08:02 PM
DFMan456 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I don't mind playstation users beta-testing it for me, I feel bad they have to use that controller but that's neither here nor there

What's wrong with the controller? You one of guys that have an aneurysm trying to adapt to different analog stick layouts?

I have both consoles. What's wrong with the controller is the 6 hour battery life. I seem to be able to run my XB1 controller for nearly a week without needing to charge it. Barely six hours and you actually get logged out of your PS4 as it runs out of batteries. It's a poor design.
---
PSN: scamurai
http://twitch.tv/scamurai
#15BansDontWorkPosted 6/12/2014 5:10:28 PM
PC and PS4 gamers get to play and test the worst possible version. By the time it comes to Xbox One, it'll be clean and fairly polished.

It's a good thing.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#16DVentPosted 6/12/2014 5:41:32 PM
Betas are cool to get an early look at a game but I really only care about games when they are completed and reviewed, and then decide how good it is and worth a purchase.
---
XBOX and Steam Gamertag - DVent360
#17vashtrichamPosted 6/12/2014 5:46:30 PM
scamurai posted...
DFMan456 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I don't mind playstation users beta-testing it for me, I feel bad they have to use that controller but that's neither here nor there

What's wrong with the controller? You one of guys that have an aneurysm trying to adapt to different analog stick layouts?

I have both consoles. What's wrong with the controller is the 6 hour battery life. I seem to be able to run my XB1 controller for nearly a week without needing to charge it. Barely six hours and you actually get logged out of your PS4 as it runs out of batteries. It's a poor design.

Usb extension cord and problem solved. Seriously it isnt that big of a problem plus it charges pretty quick.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#18bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 6/12/2014 6:05:37 PM
Both betas are coming out for the Xbox later so no I'm not upset
#19thegamer00Posted 6/12/2014 6:06:18 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
#20ErevilePosted 6/12/2014 6:12:06 PM
thegamer00 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...

Yeah, you guys are lucky. It sucks having a Sony rep walk into my house and shove a gun in my face while screaming, "Test this out for us now!".
My wife is gonna be so mad about the urine stain on the couch. I've also run out of "fear tears" so now I'm laugh-crying just to vent the emotions.
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron