Are Xbox One owners upset about Destiny alpha/Hardline beta?

#21SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 6/12/2014 6:14:55 PM
vashtricham posted...
scamurai posted...
DFMan456 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I don't mind playstation users beta-testing it for me, I feel bad they have to use that controller but that's neither here nor there

What's wrong with the controller? You one of guys that have an aneurysm trying to adapt to different analog stick layouts?

I have both consoles. What's wrong with the controller is the 6 hour battery life. I seem to be able to run my XB1 controller for nearly a week without needing to charge it. Barely six hours and you actually get logged out of your PS4 as it runs out of batteries. It's a poor design.

Usb extension cord and problem solved. Seriously it isnt that big of a problem plus it charges pretty quick.

Kind of hard to call it a wireless controller though isn't it?
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#22squidney2k1Posted 6/12/2014 6:14:56 PM
I am NEVER upset about timed-exclusive demos or betas.
I am NEVER upset about pre-order only demos or betas.
I am ONLY upset about demos or betas when they are too close to the game's release to actually make any meaningful changes to the game if needed.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#23vashtrichamPosted 6/12/2014 6:16:54 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
vashtricham posted...
scamurai posted...
DFMan456 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
I don't mind playstation users beta-testing it for me, I feel bad they have to use that controller but that's neither here nor there

What's wrong with the controller? You one of guys that have an aneurysm trying to adapt to different analog stick layouts?

I have both consoles. What's wrong with the controller is the 6 hour battery life. I seem to be able to run my XB1 controller for nearly a week without needing to charge it. Barely six hours and you actually get logged out of your PS4 as it runs out of batteries. It's a poor design.

Usb extension cord and problem solved. Seriously it isnt that big of a problem plus it charges pretty quick.

Kind of hard to call it a wireless controller though isn't it?

Not really since you dont always have it plugged in. Not a hard concept to grasp that you need to plug it in only when it needs a charge.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#24Laylow12Posted 6/12/2014 6:19:02 PM
Playstation is the lead platform so they're getting used to this.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#25RuneArcanisPosted 6/12/2014 6:28:15 PM
M$ throws so much money at Activision for CoD content a month early and spent a butt load getting EA to make a deal behind Respawns back for Titanfall.
---
Pokemon FC: 2793-0726-6683 Bug Safari: Combee, Masquerain, Vivillon
Bravely Default FC: 0748-3455-0337
#26WhyitEarpPosted 6/12/2014 6:28:39 PM
I don't know exactly why but I just cant play shooters with the PS controller. I'm not a fanboy of any system, I own all 3 but shooters I always play on my Xbox systems
#27hardknock55Posted 6/12/2014 6:33:01 PM
I just got my alpha code and been watching people play since yesterday and the game is pretty clean for a alpha build. I can't wait for the release of Destiny and I don't even play shooters like that.

To answer TC question: I heard XB1 players been going nuts on bungie twitter and official Destiny forums about this but people should get use to stuff like this especially since PS4 is apparently the lead developing platform.
---
PSN/NNID: hardknock55
#28lax11Posted 6/12/2014 6:37:29 PM
no my main concern is still trying to learn this darn microsoft word program.
#29Kad-ManPosted 6/12/2014 6:40:09 PM
BansDontWork posted...
PC and PS4 gamers get to play and test the worst possible version. By the time it comes to Xbox One, it'll be clean and fairly polished.

It's a good thing.

You must not of played any prior BF games they have all been unpolished crap 2 was the last good one in the series.
#30thedude008Posted 6/12/2014 6:50:07 PM
as a yet to purchase next gen fence sitter.. i do honestly wondered if devs will lean more to ps4 -like they seemed to the 360 last gen- with the game/beta/content announcements at E3