*Complains about Kinect*

#1DIVINExFABLEPosted 6/12/2014 3:26:19 PM
*Then proceeds to complain about Microsoft not doing much with the kinect.*

When people do this it really blows my mind. You see those that will bash it, bash MS for coupling the console with it, but when they then do what most people apparently wanted(making a kinectless model) people bash them for that too! What do people REALLY want out of this thing is what Im wondering.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#2Rainy_David1Posted 6/12/2014 3:27:24 PM
It's almost like there is more than one person on the internet.
#3unclekoolaid73Posted 6/12/2014 3:28:10 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...

/end topic
#4Jedi454Posted 6/12/2014 3:29:31 PM
People are immature and jealous fanboys, what did you expect?
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#5DIVINExFABLE(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 3:30:14 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...

My bad, I forgot to mention it was the same people both times... I've heard people I work with and go to school with one day complain about the kinect being there, and then after the kinectless model was revealed, they complained about MS "abandoning" the kinect.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#6Mspaul09Posted 6/12/2014 3:30:55 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...

I wouldn't even say it's that, yes that's part of it. But the reality is ponies will make any kind of anti X1/MS topic they can to reassure themselves the bought the right system.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING
#7Rainy_David1Posted 6/12/2014 3:31:22 PM
DIVINExFABLE posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

My bad, I forgot to mention it was the same people both times... I've heard people I work with and go to school with one day complain about the kinect being there, and then after the kinectless model was revealed, they complained about MS "abandoning" the kinect.

The people you work with are jackasses. Just get them fired.
#8Ramsus082Posted 6/12/2014 3:33:22 PM
You're just referencing an anecdote from your work, then? I'm sure facebook has a status update for this or something.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#9TBONE_OGPosted 6/12/2014 3:37:37 PM
Here's a nice reason to own a Kinect.

FRU!

http://www.polygon.com/e3-2014/2014/6/12/5803848/fru-getting-into-the-awkward-zone-of-touching-strangers
---
Always O.G.
#10PominAusPosted 6/12/2014 3:39:30 PM
Some people complain about the bundling AND the removal of Kinect because the GPU and RAM budgeting took a hit at the cost of R&D into Kinect. So whether or not it is bundled with the console is irrelevant.

It was foolish of Microsoft to bundle it without some great software supporting it.