*Complains about Kinect*

#11blablablax17Posted 6/12/2014 5:15:05 PM
Mspaul09 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...
It's almost like there is more than one person on the internet.

I wouldn't even say it's that, yes that's part of it. But the reality is ponies will make any kind of anti X1/MS topic they can to reassure themselves the bought the right system.

Funny, the only people I hear complain about the Kinect are the people that own one.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '04.
#12teh1337gosuPosted 6/12/2014 6:12:05 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...

Lol
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#13jellybeanmasterPosted 6/13/2014 10:10:00 AM
its perfectly understandable. they promote this gimmick thats best used for non game related stuff. they claim they will not back down so if you want to play their exclusive games you buy it. you spent the money, you should demand stuff for something you didn't want. otherwise, its wasted money.
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#14nothingbeastPosted 6/13/2014 10:23:04 AM
My issue is more the fact that there's nothing about the Kinect that I find interesting anymore.

I don't think it's unreasonable to voice complaints after watching a company tout a device as heavily as the Kinect and do nothing but Dance, Exercise, and Wii Sports clones.

If they want this thing to be a mainstay in everyone's house, then they better give people like me a reason to buy it.

Some say that before removing it, the 100% user base would motivate the company to release games for it. I'm just not a fan of buying any product on the promise that good stuff will come later on.

I bought the 360 Kinect, and it's charm wore off in a matter of months. The only reason it gets used is when non-gaming friends come over to my house. And even then, most of the time they would rather do something other than play with it.

I don't see any reason to buy it for the One. But I won't say I couldn't be persuaded later on if a game company actually took the device seriously.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#15Ramsus082Posted 6/13/2014 10:27:11 AM
I'm actually looking forward to Kinect PC, it'll probably get me to upgrade to Windows 8.
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#16bob15xPosted 6/13/2014 10:28:10 AM
Rainy_David1 posted...

on this board there is like 1 with 40 alts.
#17kyncaniPosted 6/13/2014 10:29:06 AM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

/end topic

Topic still going ... :'(

Kinect is dead.

Deal with it.
#18bob15xPosted 6/13/2014 10:31:52 AM
kyncani posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Rainy_David1 posted...

/end topic

Topic still going ... :'(

Kinect is dead.

Deal with it.

you do know that what you said is completely irrelevant to what the TC posted right?
#19shauntenninePosted 6/13/2014 11:02:43 AM
I got what I wanted. I wanted a game console from MS, not a back door into my living room for the NSA. Haven't bought an xbone yet but now that they've dropped the kinect I'll buy one when halo collection comes out.

The people bashing them for bundling kinect then bashing them for dropping it are fanboys. They'll bash no matter what.
#20dataDyneSoldierPosted 6/13/2014 11:05:10 AM
The people who complained about the Kinect didn't want the Kinect.

The people who are complaining about the lack of Kinect uses are people who got suckered into buying the $500 model thinking that the Kinect was a necessary part of the console.

It's not a difficult concept to understand.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.