Is Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare worth it?

#21CrownedOne03Posted 6/13/2014 4:47:44 AM
Definitely worth it even at full $39.99 price. Had it since launch and it's a great experience. Lots of customization and gameplay modes. Plus all current and future DLC is free.
#22Chop_ShopPosted 6/13/2014 4:48:10 AM
It's one of the best muti players shooters
---
XBL: Hots4BettyWhite
3DS FC: 2621-2654-4927
#23FistersaurusPosted 6/13/2014 4:56:12 AM
Agreed with all the positive feedback above. Probably the most entertaining game I've owned on the Xbone so far.
#24crynryanPosted 6/13/2014 10:02:46 AM(edited)
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
its my favorite game I have on XB1.
Whoever said it has a lot of lag is lying to you. Ive only once experienced lag in campaign mode
Never once had noticeable lag in multiplayer

I have no reason to lie, and are you even talking about the same game? Garden Warfare doesn't have a campaign mode. I've seen people shoot me while being rooted in to the ground (with Peashooter/Sunflower Y ability) while not even aiming directly at me. I've had some instances of being rubber banded. I've even had one time when I got stuck in the ground (probably wasn't lag, but was still because the game wasn't tested thoroughly enough).

But like I said before, it's still a perfectly enjoyable game. It just has some issues.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#25bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 6/13/2014 10:09:25 AM
crynryan posted...
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
its my favorite game I have on XB1.
Whoever said it has a lot of lag is lying to you. Ive only once experienced lag in campaign mode
Never once had noticeable lag in multiplayer

I have no reason to lie, and are you even talking about the same game? Garden Warfare doesn't have a campaign mode. I've seen people shoot me while being rooted in to the ground (with Peashooter/Sunflower Y ability) while not even aiming directly at me. I've had some instances of being rubber banded. I've even had one time when I got stuck in the ground (probably wasn't lag, but was still because the game wasn't tested thoroughly enough).

But like I said before, it's still a perfectly enjoyable game. It just has some issues.

I am about 80% sure he meant garden ops when he said campaign. I've only had bad lag in garden ops. In regular mulitplayer there is hardly any lag at all.
#26boogerwooger_2Posted 6/13/2014 10:12:36 AM
I'm holding off, PvZ SCREAMS FREE with Games with Gold.

I don't know if it's any good, but it seems like a novelty, and I firmly believe that it will hit the Games with Gold chopping block soon.
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#27Dev445Posted 6/13/2014 10:14:51 AM
crynryan posted...
Since it's kind of a side game for EA, you can really tell their servers for the game are lacking (unless it's just due to the same kind of stuff that happened to Battlefield 4). Lots of lag (people shoot away from you and still hit you).

Other than that it's perfectly enjoyable.

This its a blast to play, but lags something serious. Its rare to get a full game with no lag at all.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#28NightMareBunnyPosted 6/13/2014 2:04:21 PM
It is awesome!!!!!
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#29darkharePosted 6/13/2014 3:55:52 PM
>im playing it on 360 not xb1 but i very rarely have a issue with lag, ive had the game since release and its a solid shooter with lots of options.
---
[obnoxious period]
#30billsfanno1Posted 6/13/2014 3:59:45 PM
Dev445 posted...
crynryan posted...
Since it's kind of a side game for EA, you can really tell their servers for the game are lacking (unless it's just due to the same kind of stuff that happened to Battlefield 4). Lots of lag (people shoot away from you and still hit you).

Other than that it's perfectly enjoyable.

This its a blast to play, but lags something serious. Its rare to get a full game with no lag at all.

Huh, I've had a couple instances of rubber banding when everyone in my house is online. But 98% of the time it is butter smooth for me.