Is Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare worth it?

#31SzurkuletPosted 6/13/2014 4:02:46 PM(edited)
Garden Warfare and Battlefield 4 are the best multiplayer shooters available on XB1 without a doubt. I've personally had more fun with Garden Warfare above all others, and I've played them all enough to know, believe me.

EDIT: The cries about lag have to be isolated incidents. I've put several hundred hours into the game and can't think of any problems with lag unless my bandwidth is being used elsewhere. To those with lag problems, do you make sure your Queue isn't downloading anything during play? Same goes for other devices that use bandwidth.
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#32TBONE_OGPosted 6/13/2014 4:06:50 PM
PvZ Garden Warfare is a must own game.

Titanfall is also a must own game.

Both from EA.

Good job, EA.
---
Always O.G.
#33Dev445Posted 6/13/2014 9:30:29 PM
Szurkulet posted...
Garden Warfare and Battlefield 4 are the best multiplayer shooters available on XB1 without a doubt. I've personally had more fun with Garden Warfare above all others, and I've played them all enough to know, believe me.

EDIT: The cries about lag have to be isolated incidents. I've put several hundred hours into the game and can't think of any problems with lag unless my bandwidth is being used elsewhere. To those with lag problems, do you make sure your Queue isn't downloading anything during play? Same goes for other devices that use bandwidth.

Yeah I be doing nothing else sometimes when I play, When I be saying lag though I don't mean its unplayable, just that when in movement it lags, when running and jumping there's a slight lag here and there everything else is fine though.

Has to be the game for me cause I play Killer instinct and Titanfall regularly and those games don't lag at all for me
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#34chex81Posted 6/13/2014 9:41:14 PM
I've experienced lag once and it was my networks fault (not the game servers). This game has been lag free for me.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#35crynryanPosted 6/13/2014 9:45:30 PM
Szurkulet posted...
To those with lag problems, do you make sure your Queue isn't downloading anything during play? Same goes for other devices that use bandwidth.

It's the lag created from playing mostly people from Mexico (I'm in Washington so there's almost a whole country in between us). In order to be fair they make it so that if you see the shot hit on your screen, it counts as a hit no matter what. Because of that, you can be in completely different places by the time you're told you were hit. Add your lag with Mexico's lag and you're looking at up to about half a second, so you'd have to be in cover a whole half a second before you think you should be in order to not get hit.

Another thing is that it doesn't help at all that there's 12 people that can potentially be shooting you all at once. Most of the time it is fine, just pretty annoying when you know you shouldn't have died but did because other players have a worse connection than you do.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#36TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/13/2014 9:56:45 PM
Super fun, but even the split-screen mode requires a connection to Xbox Live.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo