So is GTA V going to be technically better on the PS4 than the Xbox One again?

#1levyjl1988Posted 6/12/2014 8:02:22 PM
I'm suspecting Xbone will do 900p and 60fps with occasional frame rate dips and perform technically worse than the PS4 as eruogamer will put out like most HD converted games (ie Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, etc.

Why couldn't Microsoft put better hardware in their damn console in the freakin' beginning, to save cost yet cause massive self destructability in the long run. As mentioned in many news outlets, it seems that this current gen of consoles won't make it for it's predicted 10 year life cycle. Technology is moving way too fast and competition always seem to be doing better. I remember the Xbox 360 being ahead of the game on multiplatform titles, now it's not and it's frustrating going from 360 to maybe an Xbox One. Very few of Microsoft's IP compels me, but that PS4 Bloodborne exclusive... sigh. I know I will end up with both, but I usually dedicate more time on one console than the other.

Damn it Microsoft. Why do you have to cause so many freaking initial problems in the beginning.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#2Combo626Posted 6/12/2014 8:04:55 PM
You came in here just to say that?
You feel better?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#3Laylow12Posted 6/12/2014 8:07:28 PM
They've already said that the PS4 version will be superior in every way, including exclusive content.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4leatheljPosted 6/12/2014 8:08:10 PM
Reassurnce to the max please go away troll.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#5levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:08:39 PM
Combo626 posted...
You feel better?

A little bit, needed to vent... I just can't handle incompetence especially from a billion dollar company. All the wrong moves. It's until stockholders wanting to sell stocks, negative press, people's jobs on the line only does it occur when they make the right moves.

Sony should always keep the pressure. Microsoft should always be the one that's down on fights, it gives them motivation to stand up and at least improve.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#6Combo626Posted 6/12/2014 8:10:03 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
Combo626 posted...
You feel better?

A little bit, needed to vent... I just can't handle incompetence especially from a billion dollar company. All the wrong moves. It's until stockholders wanting to sell stocks, negative press, people's jobs on the line only does it occur when they make the right moves.

Sony should always keep the pressure. Microsoft should always be the one that's down on fights, it gives them motivation to stand up and at least improve.

What you should do is get smarter than you all, make a company, make a billion dollars, and do whatever you wanna do.
Until then, be a normal consumer and deal with it.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#7WORLDMETAPEACEPosted 6/12/2014 8:13:27 PM
Too bad only ponies can "see" the difference (not calling u one BTW) and use it as such an excuse for superiority, over and over again.

And 2/3 of the time people can't tell the difference when they do a blind test.

Here is a REAL fact (sorry opinion)... Most Microsoft fans care about one thing, and one thing only...
GAMES!!! All we want are games to play on our consoles!!

Exclusives and resolution are all good and dandy, but we honestly don't care, we just wanna play.

If everyone who isn't a Microsoft fan will stop invading this board and fake over hyping our games, so that they fail expectation, then maybe we can FINALLY talk about the fun of the games not just graphics!!

/rant (flame shields up)
#8Robin_MaskPosted 6/12/2014 8:17:23 PM
First mobile links, now this?
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#9orestes1981Posted 6/12/2014 8:18:47 PM
How can they improve? Unless they scrap the Xbox One and move on to the Xbox Two, they are stuck with an inferior console for the generation.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#10TiredofhearinguPosted 6/12/2014 8:44:01 PM
WORLDMETAPEACE posted...
Too bad only ponies can "see" the difference (not calling u one BTW) and use it as such an excuse for superiority, over and over again.

And 2/3 of the time people can't tell the difference when they do a blind test.

Here is a REAL fact (sorry opinion)... Most Microsoft fans care about one thing, and one thing only...
GAMES!!! All we want are games to play on our consoles!!

Exclusives and resolution are all good and dandy, but we honestly don't care, we just wanna play.

If everyone who isn't a Microsoft fan will stop invading this board and fake over hyping our games, so that they fail expectation, then maybe we can FINALLY talk about the fun of the games not just graphics!!

/rant (flame shields up)

Ponies and anyone with working eyes.