So is GTA V going to be technically better on the PS4 than the Xbox One again?

#21EternaIFlamePosted 6/13/2014 3:37:20 AM
Well, maybe next gen Microsoft can attain 1080p. That is, if the xbone can survive to next gen. But by then, Sony will have it much higher than 1080p.
#22robert_rangersuPosted 6/13/2014 3:56:32 AM
EternaIFlame posted...
Well, maybe next gen Microsoft can attain 1080p. That is, if the xbone can survive to next gen. But by then, Sony will have it much higher than 1080p.

Hahahaha, what are you 12?
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#23BigBee2005Posted 6/13/2014 4:02:28 AM
Doesn't matter to me as I'll just buy it for either the XB1 or PS4 as I own both. :) If the differences are negligible I'll get it for the XB1 though as that is my console of choice.
---
XBL Headwind PSN Headwindz
#24gofghxgPosted 6/13/2014 4:04:58 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
I'm suspecting Xbone will do 900p and 60fps with occasional frame rate dips and perform technically worse than the PS4 as eruogamer will put out like most HD converted games (ie Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, etc.

Why couldn't Microsoft put better hardware in their damn console in the freakin' beginning, to save cost yet cause massive self destructability in the long run. As mentioned in many news outlets, it seems that this current gen of consoles won't make it for it's predicted 10 year life cycle. Technology is moving way too fast and competition always seem to be doing better. I remember the Xbox 360 being ahead of the game on multiplatform titles, now it's not and it's frustrating going from 360 to maybe an Xbox One. Very few of Microsoft's IP compels me, but that PS4 Bloodborne exclusive... sigh. I know I will end up with both, but I usually dedicate more time on one console than the other.

Damn it Microsoft. Why do you have to cause so many freaking initial problems in the beginning.

Get Out.
---
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.
#25robert_rangersuPosted 6/13/2014 4:10:27 AM
gofghxg posted...
levyjl1988 posted...
I'm suspecting Xbone will do 900p and 60fps with occasional frame rate dips and perform technically worse than the PS4 as eruogamer will put out like most HD converted games (ie Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, etc.

Why couldn't Microsoft put better hardware in their damn console in the freakin' beginning, to save cost yet cause massive self destructability in the long run. As mentioned in many news outlets, it seems that this current gen of consoles won't make it for it's predicted 10 year life cycle. Technology is moving way too fast and competition always seem to be doing better. I remember the Xbox 360 being ahead of the game on multiplatform titles, now it's not and it's frustrating going from 360 to maybe an Xbox One. Very few of Microsoft's IP compels me, but that PS4 Bloodborne exclusive... sigh. I know I will end up with both, but I usually dedicate more time on one console than the other.

Damn it Microsoft. Why do you have to cause so many freaking initial problems in the beginning.

Get Out.

THIS. What problems? If the PS4 was running games the same as the X1 would there be a problem? NO. People need to learn to stop dwelling on what the other guy has. Remember the PS4 was cheaper, why didn't you buy that first instead buying the X1 and moaning about it? I can;t wait till the people on this forum grow up and have real problems to worry about.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#26Spetsnaz420Posted 6/13/2014 4:12:34 AM
I have PS4 but I'm getting this for PC for the mods alone... GTA:SA was so amazing on PC (even the fan made MP mod was awesome)
---
Saw an Xbox 1, turned one degree and tripped over it
#27BossfellaPosted 6/13/2014 4:26:08 AM
I didn't realize GTAV had come out on the PS4 before.
---
Let the wrong be wrong. Would it be so bad?
#28Juzten76Posted 6/13/2014 4:54:59 AM
Laylow12 posted...
They've already said that the PS4 version will be superior in every way, including exclusive content.

If it supports rumble triggers the X1 version will be superior.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#29TiredofhearinguPosted 6/13/2014 5:01:16 AM
the bone cant even handle diablo 3 at 1080p... so yeah it will likely be 900p if not lower
#30LapanuiPosted 6/13/2014 5:02:29 AM
Tiredofhearingu posted...
the bone cant even handle diablo 3 at 1080p... so yeah it will likely be 900p if not lower

Yet it can handle Hardline and Destiny at that resolution... Seems like Blizzard are either lazy or just didn't receive the SDK in time...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1