So is GTA V going to be technically better on the PS4 than the Xbox One again?

#31pblimp360Posted 6/13/2014 5:09:20 AM
Bossfella posted...
I didn't realize GTAV had come out on the PS4 before.

I thought I was the only one who noticed the blatant error from this blatant troll in the title lol
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#32geeet3Posted 6/13/2014 5:21:59 AM
I don't see why it matters, I've already got this game, it's not like it's a remake of a 20 year old game, it came out last year, I don't need to buy it again, anyone buying it again just encourages them to keep recyling the same stuff, why can't we just have gta6?
#33infinite_gilPosted 6/13/2014 5:23:27 AM
So is [insert console version of inferior quality game here] going to be technically better on PC as always?
---
#dealwithit
#34DarkAdonis123Posted 6/13/2014 5:35:21 AM
vashkey posted...
Considering it's a last gen title I would expect it's running at 1080 60fps on both...

Tomb Raider was last gen but didn't.
Battlefield 4 was last gen but didn't.
Ass Creed 4 was last gen but didn't.
Need for Speed Rivals was last gen but didn't.

The list goes on.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#35sadiq2010Posted 6/13/2014 5:37:35 AM
yes, ps4 is always better.

#deal with it.
#36LapanuiPosted 6/13/2014 5:40:45 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
yes, ps4 is always better.

#deal with it.

Yet most of it's games aren't hitting 1080p and/or 60fps... Greatness truly awaits... Looks like people will be waiting for quite some time...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#37bob15xPosted 6/13/2014 5:47:42 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Combo626 posted...
You came in here just to say that?
You feel better?

A little bit, needed to vent... I just can't handle incompetence especially from a billion dollar company. All the wrong moves. It's until stockholders wanting to sell stocks, negative press, people's jobs on the line only does it occur when they make the right moves.

Sony should always keep the pressure. Microsoft should always be the one that's down on fights, it gives them motivation to stand up and at least improve.

so you are saying Sony has never been incompetent? Were you born in the last 4 years or so?
#38Jedi454Posted 6/13/2014 5:49:47 AM
So this topic is about Sony fanboys flogging each other off? *Leaves quietly*
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#39AxleHeadXPosted 6/13/2014 6:08:39 AM
Microsoft was clearly aiming for the more casual crowd as well as the whole TV integration. They misjudged the market ultimately. Yes PS4 will likely always be superior performance wise, but once the developers have time to get used to the Xbox One I'm sure it will still push some great graphics. Doesn't anyone remember the PS2 being drastically underpowered compared to the original Xbox? PS2 still ended up being the superior machine. I'm not saying that will happen for Xbox One, but anything is possible. At the end of the day just play the console you most prefer and stop trolling about which one is better.
#40InjusticeRebornPosted 6/13/2014 6:21:46 AM
Am I right in assuming this question was brought forward because the PS3 was supposedly better than the 360 version (something I honestly don't know)?

Either this resolution/fps talk boomed during the PS4/XB1 release, or the topic got buried under other topics of interest, such as "who wants killable children in GTA?" (:rollseyes:), because I didn't see it.

As for my answer on the subject, I'd be more surprised if the XB1 matched that 1080p/60fps that is highly sought after by some to make it a good game in their eyes.

Like I've said plenty of times, GTA V is widely considered a blast - was resolution/frame rate on peoples minds all the time last year? Nope. And how many of us are getting the game again for the new consoles, because of the fun we had previously, in addition to the extra fluff for appearance (flora etc.), instead of the potential 1080p/60fps? I'd wager more are in it for the former, rather than the latter.