E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

#1zerooo0Posted 6/12/2014 10:30:47 PM
www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-microsoft-s-phil-spencer-says-gamers-won-e3/1100-6420465/

From the article
When E3 ends, it's often debated which company "won" the show. According to Xbox boss Phil Spencer, it wasn't Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo--or any other company for that matter--who "won," but rather gamers.
______

I agree that this year will be great for all of the big 3 and more importantly for us gamers.

By the end of the year Im going to have Sunset Overdrive, Destiny, GTAV, AC U, and Halo Master Chief Collection. I dont care what anyone else says, but this is an awesome year for games with 2015 coming in strong. Great time to be a gamer.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Robin_MaskPosted 6/12/2014 10:33:47 PM
Can't wait for more games to come out, pretty fun show with some good reveals.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#3warz0r09Posted 6/12/2014 10:37:17 PM
I agree with him and got the mario kart wii u bundle today.

So hes right... Nintendo IMO has bright future after seeing e3 and happy with MS too so far. Halo collection was like a dream come true.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 10:42:04 PM
warz0r09 posted...
I agree with him and got the mario kart wii u bundle today.

So hes right... Nintendo IMO has bright future after seeing e3 and happy with MS too so far. Halo collection was like a dream come true.

I still will say the Halo collection offers the best bang for the buck this holiday. So many games, and some of the bsst multiplayer ever wrapped in a great collection just for $60 which I thought it was going to be $100+.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 6/12/2014 10:43:12 PM
I didn't win. =(
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOiBtT2.gif
#6GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/12/2014 10:43:20 PM
Man Phil is just a classy dude and he always says the right thing, this is why i like this guy and respect him so much.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#7Wii_TruthPosted 6/12/2014 10:48:29 PM
I find it amusing that he only mentioned MS games for the ones he planned to own by the end of the year. I wouldnt expect him to do anything else, being a Xbox employee, though. He seems to be a pretty solid guy all around.
#8googlerPosted 6/12/2014 11:21:11 PM
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft
#9pblimp360Posted 6/12/2014 11:22:18 PM
googler posted...
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

Obama? You must mean Bush.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#10L4YER_CAKEPosted 6/12/2014 11:26:44 PM
Yeah none of what you just said is indicative of Obama. I don't even...
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.