E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 6/12/2014 10:35:14 PM
Ah so Phil agrees with me... I like this guy more and more as time goes on.

Right on Phil
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/12/2014 11:06:18 PM
pblimp360 posted...
googler posted...
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

Obama? You must mean Bush.

Were just going to be blaming Bush for every bad thing for the next century aren't we.

sucks to be Bush...

hahaha, Bush...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#13HaloDad020508Posted 6/12/2014 11:25:26 PM
The biggest lovers of E3?? Our wallets!
---
Playing Titanfall, Thief, Assassin's Creed 4
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 6/12/2014 11:31:25 PM
pblimp360 posted...
googler posted...
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

http://i.imgur.com/cFsR53G.jpg

=O
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOiBtT2.gif
#15AvirosbPosted 6/12/2014 11:52:02 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Were just going to be blaming Bush for every bad thing for the next century aren't we.

No, you're going to blame every American president ever because Americans sure love their scapegoats.

On topic, Phil Spencer is a classy dude who try very hard to avoid negative publicity and you can't fault a guy for trying.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#16Chao_YunPosted 6/12/2014 11:56:39 PM
Spencer is smarter than his predecessor. He should try to keep Mehdi's mouth shut, though. He needs a tailor. Or just fully jeans, T-shirt, and **** it. I think I would like him if I met him in person.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#17Chao_YunPosted 6/12/2014 11:58:19 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pblimp360 posted...
googler posted...

sucks to be Bush...

hahaha, Bush...

I blame Bush Jr. for a lot of things. That guy was a dumb a******. He screwed everyone over, and not in the more, more way.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#18youngskillzPosted 6/13/2014 12:17:41 AM
i agree with him, though i'm not getting one this year i most likely will next year for halo an hopefully some other exclusives.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#19Antonius_Posted 6/13/2014 1:55:00 AM
Phil Spencer has been a saving grace. Obama on the other hand... trading 5 suspected terrorists for a converted deserter, to hide the VA scandal among other issues, is a clear and present danger if you ask me. On point though, this has been Microsoft's best E3 in recent years. It was all about games, and Spencer himself said it was a retail show for the consoles (I am of course referring to the reason Microsoft omitted PC gaming features during E3)
#20robert_rangersuPosted 6/13/2014 3:18:18 AM
Keep your American political BS to yourselves please, No one gives a ****.

Also Phil is the man.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.