E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

#21pblimp360Posted 6/13/2014 5:18:38 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
http://i.imgur.com/cFsR53G.jpg

=O

*shivers*

: (
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#22bridog346Posted 6/13/2014 7:30:32 AM
Naw, we lose big time.

Lose money that is
---
"All those moments will be lost... in time... like... tears... in rain. Time... to die."
#23bob15xPosted 6/13/2014 7:32:07 AM
Wii_Truth posted...
I find it amusing that he only mentioned MS games for the ones he planned to own by the end of the year. I wouldnt expect him to do anything else, being a Xbox employee, though. He seems to be a pretty solid guy all around.

he has said in another interview during e3 that he was also a playstation 4 customer
#24ace_two_maxPosted 6/13/2014 7:46:21 AM
Well he can't say MS won can he...

I seen his game I know how's he's going to play it.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#25quincy2000aPosted 6/13/2014 8:19:40 AM
Given Microsoft's track record, whatever he says today, he'll probably retract next week--and blame you if believe anything he says.

So far, he's nothing special, he's just their damage control persona.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#26pblimp360Posted 6/13/2014 8:20:47 AM
quincy2000a posted...
Given Microsoft's track record, whatever he says today, he'll probably retract next week--and blame you if believe anything he says.

You are a one trick Pony. Go back to your stable and be quiet.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#27chedibang1994Posted 6/13/2014 8:26:21 AM
quincy2000a posted...

I guys sony and nintendo can't say gamers win they should because without motha ****as like us they would be broke, even if it is damage control they should talk about how the CONSUMER help and got them were they are at, we win!!! Word!!!!
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!
#28googlerPosted 6/13/2014 12:55:58 PM
Chao_Yun posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pblimp360 posted...
googler posted...
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

Obama? You must mean Bush.

Were just going to be blaming Bush for every bad thing for the next century aren't we.

sucks to be Bush...

hahaha, Bush...

I blame Bush Jr. for a lot of things. That guy was a dumb a******. He screwed everyone over, and not in the more, more way.

And Obama out-Bushed Bush and then cranked it up to 11 with ****-ups. Both are hacks for the same establishment, hence why each one continues what the last one started
#29puffnbillys420Posted 6/13/2014 9:46:56 PM
I think if Microsoft thought they won e3 they would be saying "we killed all the competition we are the best"
#30NeoMonkPosted 6/13/2014 10:08:51 PM
Phil is a really likeable guy, he doesn't look it... but he is cool.

This new Sony guy however.... *eyeroll*
---
*Demands Sony & Nintendo releases NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old games in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums