How many of you will actually be buying GTA 5 for the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you will actually be buying GTA 5 for the Xbox One?
2 years ago#1
How many of you will actually be buying GTA 5 for the Xbox One? - Results (107 votes)
Yes
29.91% (32 votes)
No
45.79% (49 votes)
Maybe depending on the price or other details
19.63% (21 votes)
Other? mention
4.67% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I will be buying it for the simple fact i would prefer to play it with the XB1 controller and it will get my Live friends on XB1 more often.

What about you guys
"Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may"
GT: One Called Rich
2 years ago#2
I don't think I will be, I had it for the 360 and played it extensively within the last 12 months, I have no motivation to return to it so soon.

It's a very good game, but once you have seen the story and spent countless hours in the world, there's not so much to go back for IMO.
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
2 years ago#3
Same as Rancid_Skank, it's far too soon for me to play it again, a game like GTA needs a lot of time invested to fully enjoy and I'm not willing to do that again just now.
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
2 years ago#4
I will if its a good upgrade over last gen.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#5
I picked maybe. Now, I really enjoying played GTA V on the 360, I finished it and put many hours into both SP and MP, but there are just way too many games coming out this year. I have already struggled to pick the games I want on release day later this year.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
2 years ago#6
Not touching it until they allow custom music with no snapping.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#7
Don't have an X1, but it wouldn't matter... I'm getting this on PC over PS4 for the mods
Saw an Xbox 1, turned one degree and tripped over it
2 years ago#8
Lapanui posted...
I picked maybe. Now, I really enjoying played GTA V on the 360, I finished it and put many hours into both SP and MP, but there are just way too many games coming out this year. I have already struggled to pick the games I want on release day later this year.
GT: MGG 9000
2 years ago#9
I will not, have it on 360 and could only get through half of it...got so bored
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
2 years ago#10
Like many here I put a lot of hours into GTAV on the 360 so I don't plan on picking it up. Besides this holiday season there's a lot of games being released that are going to keep me occupied.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you will actually be buying GTA 5 for the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived