considering picking up an xbox..

#1gideon2086Posted 6/13/2014 5:49:16 AM
Does it make more sense to just get the titan fall bundle if I plan to get the game either way? Is the kinect worth the extra $50?
---
Hi I'm Bob. PSN: GID-_-EON
#2GeistPosted 6/13/2014 5:56:49 AM
I think it is. The voice commands are great when gaming, I really feel it adds to some games like Ryse for example. Plus the motion controls and voice for menus is spot on at least for me. I paid full price for mine and I'm happy.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3axelfooley2k5Posted 6/13/2014 5:58:50 AM
I got the kinectless the other day

If you go get the 500$ you better want the kinect cause you are paying $50 for it in the titanfall bundle

Titanfall can be found for $40
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 6/13/2014 6:26:14 AM
If you're a big media guy that uses Netflix,Hulu,Amazon video and things like that on consoles, the Kinect is essential and very helpful and makes it easier to navigate through those without using your controller or you just have friends over or the wife/gf in hand. I bought the camera cover so I could cover it while I'm not using it or I'm not home, you know just in case ;- )
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#5youngunner2123Posted 6/13/2014 6:39:52 AM
Its funny cause the major reasons listed for Kinect are Netflix Hulu amazon etc

but I recently discovered that it can also be used to accept party invites, messages, notifications of friends and the best one accepting game invites that last one is so awesome. You barely do anything and it throws you into game instantly.

but yes I would go with that bundle
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!