Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3
1 year ago#11
Nice. I picked up one myself too. Looking forward to playing HALO 2 mainly but i picked up dead rising 3 and titanfall, also paid for killer instinct as im a fan of the original. Really enjoying the games a lot. Gotta admit im not use to the UI or annoying long install times compared to ps4 but i am digging the exclusives more than whats currently out on ps4.
---
3ds fc: 4055-3970-3371
PsN: xGambloRx Wii u: Ouroboros-wrath XBONE: T BOMBASTUS
1 year ago#12
Yeah I cant wait to play dead rising 3 tonight. I think my number one xbox eclusive im looking forward to right now is sunset overdrive though.

I am still loving infamous second son on ps4 though.
---
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459
1 year ago#13
Welcome to the party TC,I own both as well and in gaming bliss,going to pick up a Wii U next year as well,going to be the best gen ever and want to see all of these consoles sell over 100 mill each and hope Wii U can get to 50+ and will all be in gaming heaven.
1 year ago#14
Super Time Force, Project Spark and look up Quantum Break that will eventually come out. I love remedy so I know I will enjoy that game.
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
1 year ago#15
I agree it should be a great generation, lot's of potential very exciting stuff.
---
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459
1 year ago#16
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
This is a bit of an obscure pick, but Peggle 2 is a great downloadable title that a lot of people overlook when suggesting the usual standouts.

Yea I agree. I was waiting and waiting for a sale and finally broke down and just bought it like 2 weeks ago. And boom. Half off this week. Sigh. But I love the game
1 year ago#17
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#18
Wow its been a looong time where all 3 consoles are mentioned in a topic and not in a negative or derogatory way lol. Ya see, we all can get a long ^_^.
---
3ds fc: 4055-3970-3371
PsN: xGambloRx Wii u: Ouroboros-wrath XBONE: T BOMBASTUS
1 year ago#19
LEGEND_725 posted...
Best exclusives, best controller, best online server and the true place for games. Welcome to Xbox one... We have games and don't reassure ourselves with resolution and indies.

Was this necessary though? lol.

Enjoy your purchase TC you won't be disappointed.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
1 year ago#20
LEGEND_725 posted...

You make Xbox owners look bad. Stop trying to stir up fanboy drama.

On topic: TC if you can rent or find Ryse for cheap I would go ahead and give it a go. I enjoyed the SP tremendously, and the MP isn't bad also. Redbox right now has Murdered: Soul Suspect and even though that is multiplatform I would suggest playing that also. It has such a great concept and story and is so different to what is available right now.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived