I thought Bungie was over rated?

#1crucialPosted 6/13/2014 12:45:13 PM
For over a decade I would see/read Ponies claim on how over rated bungie was and Halo games,so after playing the beta last night I agree,bungie is overrated and Destiny has way to much hype for what it is,does not feel next gen at all,it's kinda sluggish,looks and plays like a 360 game,it's WD all over again,I am sure it will be a pretty good game but wow the hype is strong with this game,still going to buy it but I want to know why Sony fanboys changed so fast when it comes to Bungie,I mean just a few years ago they where horrible according to the Sony fanboy's,now they are god's around here,just shows how hypocritical you Ponies really are.
#2Big FanPosted 6/13/2014 12:47:04 PM
Why don't you ask this on the PS4 board?
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/13/2014 12:47:40 PM
probably the same reason people on the xbox boards went from bragging about Bungie for over a decade to saying they are overrated once they became independent from MS.

Your argument is doubled edged
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4crucial(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 12:49:09 PM
More ponies on this board then the PS4 board is why I posted it here but posted it there as well,I alsways thought they where over rated,I only like Halo 2 and that is it.
#5Mr_MestophelesPosted 6/13/2014 12:49:21 PM
Haha. It's so true. Before it was like, "Bungie is trash!"

Now, it's like, "Bungie are Gods!"
#6crucial(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 12:52:23 PM
Just like Gears of War,it was over rated hyped game then it was rumored to go multi plat and all the Ponies could talk about for weeks was Gears will be multi plat and they could not wait for a Gears game on PS4 then MS bought Gears IP and became trash again lol.
#7nableetPosted 6/13/2014 1:04:26 PM
Show me one person saying "bungie are overrated" that is now saying "Bungie are awesome", or anything to that affect.

If you can't/won't, then, as usual, you are talking as if there is some kind of hive mind. Protip: there is not, stop being ridiculous.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#8crucial(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 1:09:04 PM
Dude for decades that is all I heard,Halo is lame,it's a terrible exclusive,Halo 3 or 4 are trash etc.etc.heard this since Halo 1 bro,lol are you that blind?
#9scoobydoobydontPosted 6/13/2014 1:09:04 PM
I always thought Bungie was overrated, even when I was pro-Xbox.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOiBtT2.gif
#10nableetPosted 6/13/2014 1:11:45 PM
crucial posted...
Dude for decades that is all I heard,Halo is lame,it's a terrible exclusive,Halo 3 or 4 are trash etc.etc.heard this since Halo 1 bro,lol are you that blind?

Ok, so prove they are the same people? I'll wait...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff