I thought Bungie was over rated?

#71infinite_gilPosted 6/13/2014 4:55:37 PM
I'm Ron Burgundy?
---
#dealwithit
#72EastCoastKodyPosted 6/13/2014 5:09:06 PM
crucial posted...
For over a decade I would see/read Ponies claim on how over rated bungie was and Halo games,so after playing the beta last night I agree,bungie is overrated and Destiny has way to much hype for what it is,does not feel next gen at all,it's kinda sluggish,looks and plays like a 360 game,it's WD all over again,I am sure it will be a pretty good game but wow the hype is strong with this game,still going to buy it but I want to know why Sony fanboys changed so fast when it comes to Bungie,I mean just a few years ago they where horrible according to the Sony fanboy's,now they are god's around here,just shows how hypocritical you Ponies really are.

whats WD?
#73alteredguitarPosted 6/13/2014 5:09:46 PM
is there a game that's not overhyped anymore? or is that a term used to describe games that have commercials?
#74STINKYWHISPERPosted 6/13/2014 5:17:23 PM
Lol crypher! I like that.

He has some issues, thats for certain.

I switched from 360 and was never huge on halo. I hope destiny will be more fun than halo was for me.
---
PSN: STINKY_ WHISPER
#75ninja3213Posted 6/13/2014 5:25:47 PM
I prefer Sony, yet I always thought that Bungie was a great company and made amazing games.
---
PSN: ninja3212
3DS FC: 3754-6871-8972
#76DarthUchiha91Posted 6/13/2014 5:34:43 PM
It says I ignored 3-5 posts each page, an yet I only have two people on my list, and nobody bumped laylows post yet.

Must be that MS corporate slave again.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#77mokmuudPosted 6/13/2014 6:04:48 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Akuryu posted...
A lot of people who owned 360's last gen own PS4's now. It should not be surprising that they are excited to see a developer from the 360 days joining them on their new platform.

Also what makes you think that the people posting "Bungie is overrated" over the last decade are the same exact people that are posting about how great they are now? You do understand that on the internet people come and go literally every second of every day?

You must be new to gamefaqs. Its the same exact people just they are too cowardly to admit it and they 180 on everything.

Paying for online was evil

MS shouldnt focus on tv or gimmicks buts its kkay when sony does.

Xbox is for shooters then ignore all the ps shooters.

Indies didnt count last gen but count now.

Privacy was huge for kinect but okay for sony to spy.

Mocked xbox commercial for sports but ignore the many gameless sony commercial musicals.

Games on xbox one must be only on xbox or they are not exclusive even those this means the last of us and every ps now and vita/ps3 game was a timed exclusive.

These guys 180 so much that yes they are the same ones, Open your eyes and stop with the politically correct ignorance.

Lmao
Keep trying
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#78MrImpatient35Posted 6/13/2014 6:15:31 PM
crucial posted...
More ponies on this board then the PS4 board is why I posted it here but posted it there as well,I alsways thought they where over rated,I only like Halo 2 and that is it.

I always wonder why people say things like, you should post this on the ps4 board...as if this board isn't FLOODED by Sony fans. Posting here is just as good as posting there.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#79PudgeisafishPosted 6/13/2014 6:30:08 PM(edited)
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
probably the same reason people on the xbox boards went from bragging about Bungie for over a decade to saying they are overrated once they became independent from MS.

Your argument is doubled edged

Aren't all arguements double edged? Wouldn't need to argue if all agree...
#80AlienGoatSrPosted 6/13/2014 6:30:49 PM
I remember bungie had oni on the playstation 2 _so they have worked with sony in the past. I think destiny will sell well across the board, im thinking it might beat watchdogs sales...