So I think it suffices to say that Microsoft (Xbox One) won E3.

#1ImmortalityVPosted 6/13/2014 2:15:24 PM
After all the Xbox One came with the most exclusive games announced for it's system.

Honestly the future of the Xbox One seems bright. It may be less powerful and sell worse than the PS4 (a non factor to most since we are not shareholders). However in terms of delivering a wide selection of games to their consumer Microsoft seemed to deliver at E3. Vita sells like crap but it is awesome as hell.

Sony and Nintendo delivered a couple of big titles and Uncharted 4 running in game with those graphics is amazing (but it was just a short teaser).

I do not see how it is even up for debate who won E3 when you list the exclusives and gameplay footage shown. (This is coming from someone who is more of a sony fanboy).
#2HeathenutopiaPosted 6/13/2014 3:40:40 PM
I don't see how it really matters.

With that said...the Wii U actually killed it imo and I don't even have the system nor wanted one prior to E3.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#3kennyynnooPosted 6/13/2014 3:42:40 PM
Whomever had the games you want won it for you, that's all that matters right?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#4ben10pokemon79Posted 6/13/2014 3:43:55 PM
Just delete this topic, saying this only attracts ninty ponies.
---
Gamertag: Daredad Crust|PSN ID: PlasmaTornado|NNID: CrystalInferno
#5kloud 11Posted 6/13/2014 3:44:29 PM
Nah, all three had a good showing. Personally both the wii u and ps4 lineup have me more interested. Sunset Overdrive looks amazing though.
#6Ramsus082Posted 6/13/2014 3:47:20 PM(edited)
I don't know, there's so many "Microsoft won E3 for sure, right guys?.....guys?" threads on this board that it seems pretty fishy. There's got to be a word for this phenomenon, I just can't think of what it is.

Also, my dad beat up your dad, TC.
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#7GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/13/2014 3:49:04 PM
For me they won cause they had the most exclusive content coming out this year, while on my PS4 im only getting Infamous First Light and maybe LBP3.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 6/13/2014 3:51:16 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
I don't know, there's so many "Microsoft won E3 for sure, right guys?.....guys?" threads on this board that it seems pretty fishy. There's got to be a word for this phenomenon, I just can't think of what it is.

good reassurance here, sony won, they showed the most TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#9Ramsus082Posted 6/13/2014 3:52:36 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

good reassurance here

That's the one! Thanks for the assist, friend!
---
XboxOne poster of the week: billsfann01, for a failed alt attempt
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69406320/786257887
#10EastCoastKodyPosted 6/13/2014 3:56:00 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Whomever had the games you want won it for you, that's all that matters right?

pretty much.

The general consensus is that Nintendo did the best e3. And thats how i feel too. By not having a stage show...they were able to show us the funny pre-taped segments/sketches they worked on.

Nintendo showed the exclusives i want to play. Sony showed the multiplats i want to play. Microsoft showed me the system seller i want to play.

Zelda U, Arkham Knight, Halo Collection, Uncharted 4, Halo 5, Rainbow 6: Seige, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Yoshi Wooly World, Metal Gear Solid 5

I WON E3