So I think it suffices to say that Microsoft (Xbox One) won E3.

#11dnmtPosted 6/13/2014 2:58:30 PM
All three had comparable showings in retrospect. MS needed more if they want to catch up to Sony, though, as their huge lead in sales is only getting bigger by the day.
#12EastCoastKodyPosted 6/13/2014 3:00:48 PM
dnmt posted...
All three had comparable showings in retrospect. MS needed more if they want to catch up to Sony, though, as their huge lead in sales is only getting bigger by the day.

2-3 million isn't a huge lead.

seeing as Halo games sell on average of 8 million copies per game.

i wouldn't be surprised if XB1 scoots past PS4 sales w/ Halo Collection. I almost expect it to happen.
#13dnmtPosted 6/13/2014 3:04:00 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
dnmt posted...

2-3 million isn't a huge lead.

seeing as Halo games sell on average of 8 million copies per game.

i wouldn't be surprised if XB1 scoots past PS4 sales w/ Halo Collection. I almost expect it to happen.

1. It's 3-4 million
2. I will bet you a PS4 that the Halo Collection won't help the Xbone scoot past PS4
#14trenkenPosted 6/13/2014 3:16:38 PM
Sonys wasnt terrible but it really wasnt great imo. Not many exclusive that appeal to me outside of uncharted.

Im a huge nintendo fanboy and that was one of their worst e3s. It was awful. 0 third party support, no zelda u gameplay, no gamecube virtual console games, no fzero, no metroid, no wave race. Just another yoshis island, splatoon, and a bunch of filler crap. I have no interest in fighting games so i never cared for smash. Id rather play street fighter.

MS was pretty solid though. They showed a bunch of good looking exclusives and getting all the good third party games. I felt between the price drop and showing a lot of good games, they did everything they needed to do. I only own a U but will own an X1 sometime this year.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#15Shik_stickPosted 6/13/2014 4:02:31 PM
ImmortalityV posted...
After all the Xbox One came with the most exclusive games announced for it's system.

Honestly the future of the Xbox One seems bright. It may be less powerful and sell worse than the PS4 (a non factor to most since we are not shareholders). However in terms of delivering a wide selection of games to their consumer Microsoft seemed to deliver at E3. Vita sells like crap but it is awesome as hell.

Sony and Nintendo delivered a couple of big titles and Uncharted 4 running in game with those graphics is amazing (but it was just a short teaser).

I do not see how it is even up for debate who won E3 when you list the exclusives and gameplay footage shown. (This is coming from someone who is more of a sony fanboy).

Actually no. I'm not saying any particular company or brand "won" e3 as all three had a great showings but i would like to point out that you are wrong. MS showed very little gameplay from their exclusives and Sony showed off/revealed MORE exclusives than MS. If that is what dictates who "won" e3 to you, then MS definitely did not win.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#16walnut100Posted 6/13/2014 4:03:58 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
I don't know, there's so many "Microsoft won E3 for sure, right guys?.....guys?" threads on this board that it seems pretty fishy. There's got to be a word for this phenomenon, I just can't think of what it is.

Also, my dad beat up your dad, TC.

There's "my company won E3" threads on every board - there's nothing suspicious about it - just three solid showings and different opinions
---
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman
#17InfinityOver0Posted 6/13/2014 5:54:30 PM
1. E3 is a show, not a contest
2. if E3 were a contest, Nintendo is the very clear winner
---
currently playing: Mario Kart 8, Final Fantasy 6
next up: Mario 3d world, Watch Dogs (Wii U), maybe Pikmin 3
#18StevenDrkPrincePosted 6/13/2014 6:28:07 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
1. E3 is a show, not a contest
2. if E3 were a contest, Nintendo is the very clear winner

---
(3DS FC: 4296-3067-2375)(GT/NNID: StevenDrkPrince)
With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone.
#19CoolioKDudePosted 6/13/2014 6:51:15 PM
ben10pokemon79 posted...
Just delete this topic, saying this only attracts ninty ponies.

we prefer nintendroids
---
"They're all idiots. I'm not even sure if any of them have actual brains."
Hades on GameFAQs.
#20Kocano26Posted 6/13/2014 7:10:54 PM
Wii U had a game drought since launch till MK8, now people are buying them is that a big surprise? Once they see how last gen everything is it won't last though so have fun playing all the classics with 1/4 more power from the WII... At least Sony and MS made a next gen console.
---
Kocano Wins!