WiiU is catching up with XBONE at Amazon O_o

#11dolablaPosted 6/13/2014 3:03:41 PM
Guys, this is very worrisome. People have been buying Wii U's like crazy since Mario Kart 8. And sales have picked up even more since E3. Sadly, I think the Wii U just locked up the second spot this gen. Nintendo picked a good time to start releasing their heavy hitters. All we (the Xbox community) is hope and pray for the best. I'm leaving it in God's hands.
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 6/13/2014 3:05:40 PM
dolabla posted...
Guys, this is very worrisome. People have been buying Wii U's like crazy since Mario Kart 8. And sales have picked up even more since E3. Sadly, I think the Wii U just locked up the second spot this gen. Nintendo picked a good time to start releasing their heavy hitters. All we (the Xbox community) is hope and pray for the best. I'm leaving it in God's hands.

If trolling is an art, then this is what I'd expect out of a second grader in art class.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#13VoidBeyondPosted 6/13/2014 3:06:08 PM
dolabla posted...

A (presumably) 20something year old is acting like this online. It's just pathetic and you and the other host of trolls have been doing this for months.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#14nableetPosted 6/13/2014 3:08:27 PM
Does anyone know what market share Amazon have for selling Consoles? I mean, it is linked so much it must be like 90% of the US buy from them? Right?

At least wait for NPD and talk about actual sales.....
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#15BPSatsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 3:11:38 PM
nableet posted...
Does anyone know what market share Amazon have for selling Consoles? I mean, it is linked so much it must be like 90% of the US buy from them? Right?

At least wait for NPD and talk about actual sales.....

i think Amazon is 3rd largest game console seller after EB Gamestop and Walmart
#16dolablaPosted 6/13/2014 3:12:40 PM
What makes it even more scarier is Amazon doesn't actually sell Wii U's (or Nintendo hardware in general). All the sellers are third parties.
#17IroncondorzPosted 6/13/2014 3:12:51 PM
Did anyone think Nintendo was just going to lay down and die? Nintendo had a great showing.
#18billOrileyPosted 6/13/2014 3:14:12 PM
damn man, even with the price drop the xbone still can't crack the top 40.
#19EnclavePosted 6/13/2014 3:17:03 PM
Nintendo knocked E3 out of the park, what do you expect? They had by FAR the best E3.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#20CapwnDPosted 6/13/2014 3:19:05 PM
Nintendo had a pretty good show, plus Mario Kart.

TC, where where these topics celebrating MS victory before E3 even began? And the other crap you said?

Oh that's right... you're the guy who doesn't know what trolls are. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the drawer.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!