WiiU is catching up with XBONE at Amazon O_o

#21dnmtPosted 6/13/2014 3:20:10 PM
bob15x posted...
Amazon. The only store in the world

It's one of the biggest retailers in world; definitely big enough to give us a ballpark of how much demand there is for any given product.
#22Homie_202Posted 6/13/2014 3:23:23 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
How did sony position itself stronger by having the worst E3?

They didn't have the worst e3 that was MS which was still a great E3 they just didn't show much. Some of the stuff they had that was exclusive didn't look that great like fable. And their biggest announcement was a remake of games that came out years ago.
#23Laylow12Posted 6/13/2014 3:23:52 PM
dolabla posted...
Guys, this is very worrisome. People have been buying Wii U's like crazy since Mario Kart 8. And sales have picked up even more since E3. Sadly, I think the Wii U just locked up the second spot this gen. Nintendo picked a good time to start releasing their heavy hitters. All we (the Xbox community) is hope and pray for the best. I'm leaving it in God's hands.

I was going to repurchase XBOX ONE but I think an inevitable price cut is right around the corner so Ill wait a month or two. Im on a budget, so I gotta watch them pennies, as they say.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24dolablaPosted 6/13/2014 3:37:07 PM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
dolabla posted...
Guys, this is very worrisome. People have been buying Wii U's like crazy since Mario Kart 8. And sales have picked up even more since E3. Sadly, I think the Wii U just locked up the second spot this gen. Nintendo picked a good time to start releasing their heavy hitters. All we (the Xbox community) is hope and pray for the best. I'm leaving it in God's hands.

I was going to repurchase XBOX ONE but I think an inevitable price cut is right around the corner so Ill wait a month or two. Im on a budget, so I gotta watch them pennies, as they say.

You gotta do what you gotta do. I'll happily welcome you back to the Xbox community, brother.
#25Bad_DudesPosted 6/13/2014 3:37:20 PM
The race is on for second place!
#26Laylow12Posted 6/13/2014 3:43:33 PM
dolabla posted...
Laylow12 posted...
dolabla posted...

You gotta do what you gotta do. I'll happily welcome you back to the Xbox community, brother.

Thanks! There is some hostile XBoys on here that give me a hard time because I want XBOX ONE to be the best it can be, so I compare it to see how its doing. Im really, really encouraged that I can come back with so many friends here! :-)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#27XenoguyverPosted 6/13/2014 3:45:30 PM
bob15x posted...
Amazon. The only store in the world

---
X BOX Live Gamertag: sparkingPEGASUS, PSN: InfiniteSPARK
Mega Man Star Force 3 FC : 502728859626 (RJ Wolf)
#28gjc2007Posted 6/13/2014 3:48:41 PM
Oh my freaking god, why do you people even care?
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#29jairusmonillasPosted 6/13/2014 3:59:15 PM
E3 winners and losers doesn't reflect sales.

PS4 will likely be top and Xbox One 2nd and Wii U deadlast again for June's NPD.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#30Pixx0Posted 6/13/2014 4:02:01 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11#3

just a few days ago this board was ready to celebrate MS victory before E3 even began. hundrede of threads predicting new X1 exclusives popping up, MS gonna moneyhat this, that, etc.......

Fast forward 5 days, PS4 positioning itself stronger than ever (2 PS4 versions dominating top 10 chart) Now even WiiU gaining momentum and catching up with X1. So i guess we know who the winners are at E3

It's my fault, I got a WiiU a week ago. Sorry everybody.

It's ok, I got one too after that E3. We can now share our guilt.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.