Now E3 is over!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Now E3 is over!!!

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
2 years ago#1
I have decided to get myself a xbox one without kinetic and get Forza Horizon 2, battlefield hardline and GTA V when it comes out.

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#2
No MC Collection? :(

ziadon
2 years ago#3
I have just posted about that in another post on this board as I said on there I have never really played the halo games really loved the multiplayer in halo 2 though with my friends.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#4
You have my taste. I to have zero interest in halo. I'm holding off on gtav until the get custom music on the x1.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

ziadon
2 years ago#5
I won't be getting the xbox one till October so I hope the extra stuff they put in or improve in GTA V is going to be worth if not I will get it anyway as I am a sucker for GTA games.

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
2 years ago#6
Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing. I am getting that, MC Collection, sunset overdrive and Dragon Age this year. Debating buying Destiny and then trading it in when MC Collection comes out.

ziadon
2 years ago#7
MJFJD posted...
Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing. I am getting that, MC Collection, sunset overdrive and Dragon Age this year. Debating buying Destiny and then trading it in when MC Collection comes out.

I love Forza Horizon I like the way you can just go driving around love it and the collectables.
I am passing on Cod this year though as they look like they have gone and copied Titanfall and I would rather go out and get that than play a cod wanna be of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Now E3 is over!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived