Now E3 is over!!!

#1ziadonPosted 6/13/2014 3:07:34 PM
I have decided to get myself a xbox one without kinetic and get Forza Horizon 2, battlefield hardline and GTA V when it comes out.
#2_Doomguy_Posted 6/13/2014 3:16:12 PM
No MC Collection? :(
#3ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 3:18:20 PM
I have just posted about that in another post on this board as I said on there I have never really played the halo games really loved the multiplayer in halo 2 though with my friends.
#4kennyynnooPosted 6/13/2014 3:28:34 PM
You have my taste. I to have zero interest in halo. I'm holding off on gtav until the get custom music on the x1.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 3:47:40 PM
I won't be getting the xbox one till October so I hope the extra stuff they put in or improve in GTA V is going to be worth if not I will get it anyway as I am a sucker for GTA games.
#6MJFJDPosted 6/13/2014 3:53:20 PM
Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing. I am getting that, MC Collection, sunset overdrive and Dragon Age this year. Debating buying Destiny and then trading it in when MC Collection comes out.
#7ziadon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 6:32:28 PM
MJFJD posted...
Forza Horizon 2 looks amazing. I am getting that, MC Collection, sunset overdrive and Dragon Age this year. Debating buying Destiny and then trading it in when MC Collection comes out.

I love Forza Horizon I like the way you can just go driving around love it and the collectables.
I am passing on Cod this year though as they look like they have gone and copied Titanfall and I would rather go out and get that than play a cod wanna be of it.