Could Cortana see?

#1gofghxgPosted 6/13/2014 5:57:48 PM
Did she just process data as one's and zero's like a computer, and just give logical replies like a super advanced form of cleverbot or siri or something, Or did she process it like a human, see out of her holograms eyes, and when in chief, see out of a camera on his helmet? Did she Have feelings or was she just a computer? Damn, this bugs me.
---
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.
#2Robin_MaskPosted 6/13/2014 6:00:20 PM
From what I gather. She's the type of the "forbidden AI" which should never be invented, those that have free will and have feelings. She could also see. They also have a "short" lifespan due to how advanced they are but also to prevent all sorts of possible takeovers from such AIs.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#3Sith JediPosted 6/13/2014 6:01:12 PM
Expected, "why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"

I am disappoint.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#4SzurkuletPosted 6/13/2014 6:04:19 PM
Sith Jedi posted...

I am disappoint.

I expected something like "in 1080p".
---
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box
#5gofghxg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 6:04:57 PM(edited)
Sith Jedi posted...

I am un-disappoint.

Could Cortana see? why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
---
#6extankerPosted 6/13/2014 6:09:57 PM(edited)
Robin_Mask posted...
From what I gather. She's the type of the "forbidden AI" which should never be invented, those that have free will and have feelings. She could also see. They also have a "short" lifespan due to how advanced they are but also to prevent all sorts of possible takeovers from such AIs.

The only thing that made her different from other AI's was that she was made from a cloned brain of a living person (Dr. Halsey) instead of a brain from a recently deceased person. Otherwise her behavior was no different than any other AI.

The short lifespan wasn't engineered. After 7 years, AI's would go insane from all the data they process, literally thinking themselves to death, and would have to be destroyed. It was called rampancy.
#7gofghxg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 6:09:11 PM
extanker posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

The only thing that made her different from other AI's was that she was made from a cloned brain of a living person (Dr. Halsey) instead of a brain from a recently deceased person. Otherwise her behavior was no different than any other Al.

There are dumb and smart AI's. Smart were made out of people. (Wow that sounds nasty...) Dumb were made like a computer/XBox/Al Now.
---
#8Robin_MaskPosted 6/13/2014 10:04:55 PM
extanker posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

The only thing that made her different from other AI's was that she was made from a cloned brain of a living person (Dr. Halsey) instead of a brain from a recently deceased person. Otherwise her behavior was no different than any other AI.

The short lifespan wasn't engineered. After 7 years, AI's would go insane from all the data they process, literally thinking themselves to death, and would have to be destroyed. It was called rampancy.

Damn it, I was thinking Blade Runner with the short lifespan. Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, forgot about being cloned from Halsey's brain.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.