Lol the new xbox one commercial keeps turning on everyone's xbox ones

#1Coryo61827Posted 6/13/2014 7:56:07 PM
In the commercial the guy is giving his xbox commands and he at one point says xbox on. Well I guess this is actually making a lot of peoples xbox ones to turn on by themselves. I just read an article about it haha. Pretty funny though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/13/2014 7:57:15 PM
his name is Aaron Paul and he will make you his b****
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3BeefEasterPosted 6/13/2014 7:57:20 PM
yes, this has been discussed many times over several topics
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#4MJFJDPosted 6/13/2014 7:58:08 PM
he keeps making my xbox go to titanfall
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 6/13/2014 8:02:39 PM(edited)
As others have said,
MS must have known this would happen. It happened with previous commercials as well.

My question is, why do they want it to happen? inconvenient times, well you're sleeping etc.
Interesting.
They know about the problem, they could edit their videos around it but choose not to. Why?
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#6xHughJasxPosted 6/13/2014 8:04:34 PM
My Xbox is attached to my TV. So it can't turn it on.
#7lilj812Posted 6/13/2014 8:06:28 PM
Apex-Player posted...
As others have said,
MS must have known this would happen. It happened with previous commercials as well.

My question is, why do they want it to happen? inconvenient times, well you're sleeping etc.
Interesting.
They know about the problem, they could edit their videos around it but choose not to. Why?

Xbox with Kinect in your room, fall asleep with the tv on.. the commercial comes on, bam, Xbox and Kinect come on... suddenly, Kinect can see you in your sleep.

Hmm...
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#8_Doomguy_Posted 6/13/2014 8:10:15 PM
Not for me :(
#9quincy2000aPosted 6/13/2014 8:16:09 PM
lilj812 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
As others have said,

Interesting.

Xbox with Kinect in your room, fall asleep with the tv on.. the commercial comes on, bam, Xbox and Kinect come on... suddenly, Kinect can see you in your sleep.

Hmm...

HAAAA! I saw this coming a mile away!
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#10rEaPeR_2k4Posted 6/15/2014 6:25:49 AM
so you watch commercials while you sleep. Bravo, sir. Amazing talent you have thereApex-Player posted...
As others have said,

Interesting.

so you watch commercials while you sleep. Bravo, sir. Amazing talent you have there
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy