Microsoft had a Flawless E3!!!

#1rEaPeR_2k4Posted 6/14/2014 11:13:21 AM
So much fan service this year and no one can complain at all about a lack of game.

Phantom Dust, Crackdown, and Halo. My favorite franchises are back in force!!! And don't forget forza horizon 2 whew!!! Going to be broke this holiday season. Sorry kids

Its going down!!!
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#2RCW29Posted 6/14/2014 11:17:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3thegamer00Posted 6/14/2014 11:20:35 AM
Best games are on Xbox One. No doubt.
#4leatheljPosted 6/14/2014 11:23:58 AM
RCW29 posted...
I guess when your standards are so low that you would pick an xbox over a superior system, it doesn't take much to impress.

Give it a rest troll
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#5papoose187Posted 6/14/2014 11:26:15 AM
Crackdown was always meh
#63HPPosted 6/14/2014 11:27:06 AM
Its funny that only the fanboys on these forums share this opinion.
#7PrinceMedionPosted 6/14/2014 12:07:04 PM
rEaPeR_2k4 posted...
So much fan service this year and no one can complain at all about a lack of game.

Phantom Dust, Crackdown, and Halo. My favorite franchises are back in force!!! And don't forget forza horizon 2 whew!!! Going to be broke this holiday season. Sorry kids

Its going down!!!

Crackdown 1 was pretty meh, people only bought it because it came with the Halo 3 beta. Crackdown 2 was generally rated as being pretty awful. Phantom Dust is an odd game to go with since the original sold so poorly to begin with. Halo is fine and all (and the collection is a great value) personally I thought they did pretty poorly. All of the games they mentioned outside of Indies were leaked ahead of time many as far back as January. No surprises in the entire show was pretty boring to watch tbh and personally I think Microsoft has the rights to a lot better IPs they could be taping into then freaking Crackdown and Phantom Dust.
---
youtube.com/thenovelmike
#8OmegaTavoPosted 6/14/2014 12:07:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9ExempliGratiaPosted 6/14/2014 12:11:06 PM
PrinceMedion posted...
rEaPeR_2k4 posted...

Its going down!!!

Crackdown 1 was pretty meh, people only bought it because it came with the Halo 3 beta. Crackdown 2 was generally rated as being pretty awful. Phantom Dust is an odd game to go with since the original sold so poorly to begin with. Halo is fine and all (and the collection is a great value) personally I thought they did pretty poorly. All of the games they mentioned outside of Indies were leaked ahead of time many as far back as January. No surprises in the entire show was pretty boring to watch tbh and personally I think Microsoft has the rights to a lot better IPs they could be taping into then freaking Crackdown and Phantom Dust.

I disagree.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#10DoukouPosted 6/14/2014 12:12:24 PM(edited)
PrinceMedion posted...
rEaPeR_2k4 posted...

Its going down!!!

Phantom Dust is one of best games on Xbox, you can't just write it off since it didn't sell well. Besides Crackdown was reviewed well, it scored a 83, and for example that is only 5 points lower than Uncharted. It may be your opinion that it was meh, but you can't claim that people only bought it for the beta.

Crackdown 2 was awful
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg