News, Destiny director back with Microsoft working on three Xbox One games

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 6/14/2014 11:27:48 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/former-destiny-director-working-on-three-xbox-one-games-for-microsoft
---
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 Day 1- NHL 15, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Destiny, Alien Isolation, Diablo 3, Madden 15, Sunset Overdrive, Shadow Of Mordor, WWE 2K15 More
#2kyncaniPosted 6/15/2014 12:43:19 AM
Lol, apparently he has abandoned Halo 5 as well ;)

"""The question of what Xbox One games he has been working on since his return was revealed Saturday via the discovery of an update to his LinkedIn profile, and it’s not “Halo.” """

[ Quote from the article ]
#3iamdanthamanPosted 6/15/2014 1:07:06 AM
kyncani posted...

"""The question of what Xbox One games he has been working on since his return was revealed Saturday via the discovery of an update to his LinkedIn profile, and it’s not “Halo.” """

Can you read? He was never working on Halo 5.
---
All your base are belong to us
#4DoukouPosted 6/15/2014 1:10:10 AM
Huh can't really see why a narrative guy would be particularly useful for Crackdown or Sunset Overdrive, and barely see it being useful for a P* game.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#5DamnEvilDogPosted 6/15/2014 1:12:41 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
kyncani posted...

It's a troll, it is a wonder they can even use a computer with it out it exploding....
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#6kyncaniPosted 6/15/2014 2:01:45 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
kyncani posted...

So for your information, the guy has worked on Halo 1, 2 and 3.

He hasn't worked on Halo 4 and still isn't working on Halo 5 either.

I'm not saying Halo 5 is a sinking ship, just that the very guy TC is referring to has left the serie.
#7Hvv0l24n9Posted 6/15/2014 2:06:21 AM
kyncani posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
kyncani posted...

So for your information, the guy has worked on Halo 1, 2 and 3.

He hasn't worked on Halo 4 and still isn't working on Halo 5 either.

I'm not saying Halo 5 is a sinking ship, just that the very guy TC is referring to has left the serie.

Leaving the series before the 4th game isn't the same as abandoning the 5th game he was never a part of.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#8kyncaniPosted 6/15/2014 2:14:24 AM(edited)
All right, so he left the Halo serie a long time ago, not just Halo 5.

( Gee this board can be sensitive sometime )
#9Decimator11Posted 6/15/2014 2:18:22 AM
kyncani posted...

Considering that it changes your entire premise, I'd say it's less "sensitivity" and more "correcting idiocy". But that's just me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#10DamnEvilDogPosted 6/15/2014 2:23:10 AM
Decimator11 posted...
kyncani posted...

Considering that it changes your entire premise, I'd say it's less "sensitivity" and more "correcting idiocy". But that's just me.

He made him self look ignorant and then calls people sensitive when they call him out on it... oof this board is just filled with the worst of trolls.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog