News, Destiny director back with Microsoft working on three Xbox One games

#11kyncaniPosted 6/15/2014 2:33:28 AM
Lol, apparently he has abandoned the entire Halo serie as well, along with Halo 5 ;)

"""The question of what Xbox One games he has been working on since his return was revealed Saturday via the discovery of an update to his LinkedIn profile, and it’s not “Halo.” """

[ Quote from the article ]

^ Better that way ?
#12pblimp360Posted 6/15/2014 4:29:39 AM
Why don't you guys just block that ignorant troll and be done. The board is so much better without seeing it and it's fellow trolls messages.

Anyway, Joseph Staten is the man. I liked his writing in Contact Harvest, and them hiring him for a more solid narrative and focus of these games can't be a bad thing in my eyes.

Plus, he's a graduate of UIC here in Chicago, so he'll always have my respect. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#13zinsindettaPosted 6/15/2014 6:19:34 AM
kyncani posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
kyncani posted...
Lol, apparently he has abandoned Halo 5 as well ;)

"""The question of what Xbox One games he has been working on since his return was revealed Saturday via the discovery of an update to his LinkedIn profile, and it’s not “Halo.” """

Can you read? He was never working on Halo 5.

So for your information, the guy has worked on Halo 1, 2 and 3.

He hasn't worked on Halo 4 and still isn't working on Halo 5 either.

I'm not saying Halo 5 is a sinking ship, just that the very guy TC is referring to has left the serie.

So?

Sincerely,
The many people that left Uncharted 4
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#14kyncaniPosted 6/15/2014 6:54:30 AM
zinsindetta posted...
kyncani posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
kyncani posted...
Lol, apparently he has abandoned Halo 5 as well ;)

Can you read? He was never working on Halo 5.

So for your information, the guy has worked on Halo 1, 2 and 3.

He hasn't worked on Halo 4 and still isn't working on Halo 5 either.

I'm not saying Halo 5 is a sinking ship, just that the very guy TC is referring to has left the serie.

So?

Sincerely,
The many people that left Uncharted 4

So nothing; TC says one guy is now working for Microsoft, I say but not on Halo 5; there is nothing to it.

But this board is so sensitive it is just incredible, maybe due to the last E3 and the whole Xbox One situation O.O
#15GuiltySoul2005Posted 6/15/2014 7:02:30 AM
So much butthurt in here ...
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#16TwinmoldPosted 6/15/2014 7:20:49 AM
I wonder if these trolls talk about their hobbies on dates?

"What do you do for fun?"

"I spend my free time trying to piss off and anger people on the internet who don't buy the same things I do."

And their virginity was secured forever.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf