Are your gaming skills suffering?

#11nableetPosted 6/15/2014 11:47:40 PM
Maybe If I had skills in the first place ;-)

I get what you are saying though, I think we have been spoilt by regening health/shields. Games in the past used to be tough without it! Playing online FPS where you needed a medic (BF2) really added to the team aspect of games.

Oh, and since certain people want to make baseless claims: PS4 players are more skilled than Xbone players, and provide more challenge.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#12theREALsheridanPosted 6/16/2014 12:11:48 AM
nableet posted...
PS4 players are more skilled than Xbone players, and provide more challenge.
---

nableet posted...

I get what you are saying though, I think we have been spoilt by regening health/shields. Games in the past used to be tough without it! Playing online FPS where you needed a medic (BF2) really added to the team aspect of games.

Oh, and since certain people want to make baseless claims: PS4 players are more skilled than Xbone players, and provide more challenge.

IDK it looks like you get smacked around in halo pretty good... XD
#13nableetPosted 6/16/2014 12:58:03 AM
theREALsheridan posted...
nableet posted...
---

nableet posted...

You haven't even played halo.... Or any games for that matter. Try harder.
---
#14theREALsheridanPosted 6/16/2014 1:19:42 AM
nableet posted...
nableet posted...
---

nableet posted...

Oh yeah I've never played any games before I just visit Gfaqs for the adds. Troll Harder.
#15nableetPosted 6/16/2014 1:44:16 AM
nableet posted...
nableet posted...
---

nableet posted...

Oh yeah I've never played any games before I just visit Gfaqs for the adds. Troll Harder.

Prove that you have played it then.

There is only one troll here. As your constant digs at thr skill and challenge of an entire player base shows.

Which excuse will your trot out this time...
---
#16eLiTeRiChxUKPosted 6/16/2014 4:28:03 AM
I'm no where near as good at Battlefield 4 as i was at Battlefield 3.
---
England till I die I'm England till I die I know I am I'm sure I am I'm England till i die
#17That_Damn_KidPosted 6/16/2014 4:36:55 AM(edited)
aheroafake posted...
I'm way better at CoD and Battlefield on Xbox 360 than Xbox One for some reason/:

Same here and I think it's because of the analog sticks. I LOVE the analog sticks for the 360.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#18schmarkenheimerPosted 6/16/2014 4:37:27 AM
Na not really. Playing NGB around when it came out, I was much worse than I was than when I played through it last year. Hadn't played it for 5 or 6 years yet it seemed much easier. Breezed through most things and I was even re-doing Alma just to try and do it without using an elixir.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#19theREALsheridanPosted 6/16/2014 8:06:36 AM
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...
I'm no where near as good at Battlefield 4 as i was at Battlefield 3.

Probably because you're actually pretty good at Battlefield lol. The skill gap in B4 is almost non existent and you can literally jump in and be okay. BF3 on the other hand actually took some skill to be decent. It's not that you're not as good, shooting in BF4 is just so much easier and abysmal netcode often negates tactical gameplay so the good players don't stand out nearly as much.
#20_OujiDoza_Posted 6/16/2014 8:08:21 AM
I won't say my skills are diminishing, but being older now I will say my drive to play often has surely suffered.
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.