For people that own both a ps4 and X1. How do you find time to play both systems

#31Mindwipe77Posted 6/16/2014 9:51:05 AM
i play ps4 while x1 collects dust, that simple
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#32X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 6/16/2014 9:54:19 AM(edited)
There's always games I want on each console every generation, so I find myself buying them all over time. This is the first gen I've purchased them all within a few months of their release and I spread the games out among them.

Wii U gets pretty much nothing but exclusives, PS4 and XB1 get games based on what console I prefer them on or if I want to play them with certain friends, and PC gets single-player games that have controller support (I can't play with a kb/m, I despise it).

I don't get to play as much as I used to, maybe an hour per night and a bit more on the weekends, but over the course of the consoles' lifespans it'll be worth it for the exclusives I'll get to play. Just because it might seem like a waste now doesn't mean it will be by the time the next wave of consoles are released.
---
We all give up eventually...
#33teeebzPosted 6/16/2014 9:54:37 AM
I just play whichever one I want at the moment. Lately I've been playing my 360 for gears though.

And LoL at some people claiming to have both systems
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#34llsamuraillPosted 6/16/2014 9:58:04 AM
I bought ps4 day 1 and play the show. I bught x1 two weeks ago and have been enjoying every minute of it with titanfall and forza. I justify both due to the fact i work my tail. This is my hobby when time allows I want to be able to play what I want to play. Really as far as a hobby goes this is cheap.
---
I really do own kids at fps games. :/
#35NateRose89Posted 6/16/2014 10:07:20 AM
Juttoo posted...
Easy guide to enjoying multiple consoles:

1) Become a pharmacist
2) Work retail (as long as you don't mind the occassional gun in your face)
3) Make six figures counting pills and making your tech do things for you
3) Work 7 out of every 14 days
4) Game on your days off because you literally have nothing else to do

I've been a pharmacist for 7 years. Never had a gun in my face. I'm guessing you're in America?
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#36JuttooPosted 6/16/2014 10:18:19 AM
"I've been a pharmacist for 7 years. Never had a gun in my face. I'm guessing you're in America?"

Yep. Kind of sad actually, it's a pretty common occurence if you're in a Southern state and/or in a "rough" area of a city. Talk to any pharmacist in the US that has worked retail, and there's a decent chance they've been held at gunpoint at some point in their career.
#37spurrierzookPosted 6/16/2014 10:56:58 AM
I mostly play the X1 because of Titanfall. I have MLB The Show for PS4 and have been playing it remotely using the Vita. It's the only reason I bought a Vita (refurb) is to play remotely. I have a 5 month old baby so my time has been drastically reduced. I'm lucky if I get to play a couple of hours once every few days.
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE PSN ID: GATOREAGLE7