Microsoft got me!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft got me!
2 years ago#1
I have little reason to purchase either of the new systems from Sony or Microsoft right now because everything being released looks like it could be done on the 360/PS3. There is a stray game or two that look like they could be a little better graphically than last gen but damn nothing is impressive.

But, Microsoft won me over and will eventually be getting my money. That Master Chief Collection along with Halo 5 in the future is just too damn good to pass up. I know if I got a PS4 I would regret not being able to play these games.

So here's to you Microsoft for having Halo!
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Kirby Triple Deluxe
2 years ago#2
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
2 years ago#3
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one...
2 years ago#4
I almost bought a ps4 also, saw one on December 26th at a Wal-Mart. Held off, forza and forza horizon in the back of my mind told me not to. Glad I held off, driveclub was then due out in March and almost made me buy it.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#5
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.

I have a PS4, the only reason I'm buying a One is because of Halo 5! Your logic is flawed good sir! Haha
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
2 years ago#6
Tajaz2426 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

I have a PS4, the only reason I'm buying a One is because of Halo 5! Your logic is flawed good sir! Haha

You just admitted to being a Pony a.k.a. troll...lol

Or did you take "Pony" to mean fanboy or something? Otherwise, no, I'm correct.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
2 years ago#7
pblimp360 posted...

Had all 3 MS machines, I detest Halo.

Just so you know it isn't just Sony Ponies who hate it.

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

GOW was my MS exclusive I raved about, best series last gen IMO.

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.
Proud PSWii60One4U3DVitaPC owner. In short, while I have my favourites, I ain't a fanboy or hater to either.
2 years ago#8
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

Fair enough.
2 years ago#9
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.

I see it going multiplatform ONLY and I really mean ONLY if Sony relinquishes the ownership of insomniacs other titles ie ratchet and clank

then I think they will work together again, a of now MS let them keep the ip in exchange to work w them, and that's what's for the foreseeable future going to keep SO exclusive
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
2 years ago#10
pblimp360 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

You just admitted to being a Pony a.k.a. troll...lol

Or did you take "Pony" to mean fanboy or something? Otherwise, no, I'm correct.

Touché!

I did take that as fanboy, which I sir and not!
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft got me!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived