Microsoft got me!

#1fon1988Posted 6/16/2014 5:58:09 AM
I have little reason to purchase either of the new systems from Sony or Microsoft right now because everything being released looks like it could be done on the 360/PS3. There is a stray game or two that look like they could be a little better graphically than last gen but damn nothing is impressive.

But, Microsoft won me over and will eventually be getting my money. That Master Chief Collection along with Halo 5 in the future is just too damn good to pass up. I know if I got a PS4 I would regret not being able to play these games.

So here's to you Microsoft for having Halo!
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Kirby Triple Deluxe
#2pblimp360Posted 6/16/2014 6:00:29 AM
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#3PominAusPosted 6/16/2014 6:03:50 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one...
#4kennyynnooPosted 6/16/2014 6:12:26 AM
I almost bought a ps4 also, saw one on December 26th at a Wal-Mart. Held off, forza and forza horizon in the back of my mind told me not to. Glad I held off, driveclub was then due out in March and almost made me buy it.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5Tajaz2426Posted 6/16/2014 6:21:52 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.

I have a PS4, the only reason I'm buying a One is because of Halo 5! Your logic is flawed good sir! Haha
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#6pblimp360Posted 6/16/2014 6:29:12 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

I have a PS4, the only reason I'm buying a One is because of Halo 5! Your logic is flawed good sir! Haha

You just admitted to being a Pony a.k.a. troll...lol

Or did you take "Pony" to mean fanboy or something? Otherwise, no, I'm correct.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#7DEMONPANDA212Posted 6/16/2014 6:34:29 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...

Had all 3 MS machines, I detest Halo.

Just so you know it isn't just Sony Ponies who hate it.

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

GOW was my MS exclusive I raved about, best series last gen IMO.

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.
---
Proud PSWii60One4U3DVitaPC owner. In short, while I have my favourites, I ain't a fanboy or hater to either.
#8pblimp360Posted 6/16/2014 6:35:02 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

Fair enough.
---
#9youngunner2123Posted 6/16/2014 6:57:13 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.

I see it going multiplatform ONLY and I really mean ONLY if Sony relinquishes the ownership of insomniacs other titles ie ratchet and clank

then I think they will work together again, a of now MS let them keep the ip in exchange to work w them, and that's what's for the foreseeable future going to keep SO exclusive
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#10Tajaz2426Posted 6/16/2014 8:43:48 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
pblimp360 posted...

You just admitted to being a Pony a.k.a. troll...lol

Or did you take "Pony" to mean fanboy or something? Otherwise, no, I'm correct.

Touché!

I did take that as fanboy, which I sir and not!
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS