Microsoft got me!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft got me!

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
2 years ago#11
The reason I bought both the PS4 and Xbox One is I don't want to have to regret not being able to play some sweet exclusives on either system.

It took me a while to warm up to the idea of owning PS3 with it's higher price point and I was enamored with my 360. After I did pretty well on a trip to Las Vegas I decided to use some of my winnings to buy the PS3. Once I picked up Uncharted 2 I knew I made the right choice to buy the system and decided right then that owning both major consoles was the way to go.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#12
Tajaz2426 posted...
Touché!

I did take that as fanboy, which I sir and not!

Nah, I know. You're alright in my book my good man. : )
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 years ago#13
Ponies are the ones that gallop to the Xbox boards whenever they feel like they need hugs from other ponies.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
2 years ago#14
youngunner2123 posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.

Had all 3 MS machines, I detest Halo.

Just so you know it isn't just Sony Ponies who hate it.

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

GOW was my MS exclusive I raved about, best series last gen IMO.

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.

I see it going multiplatform ONLY and I really mean ONLY if Sony relinquishes the ownership of insomniacs other titles ie ratchet and clank

then I think they will work together again, a of now MS let them keep the ip in exchange to work w them, and that's what's for the foreseeable future going to keep SO exclusive

Good to know :)
Proud PSWii60One4U3DVitaPC owner. In short, while I have my favourites, I ain't a fanboy or hater to either.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft got me!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived