Microsoft got me!

#11Special-EddPosted 6/16/2014 9:27:56 AM
The reason I bought both the PS4 and Xbox One is I don't want to have to regret not being able to play some sweet exclusives on either system.

It took me a while to warm up to the idea of owning PS3 with it's higher price point and I was enamored with my 360. After I did pretty well on a trip to Las Vegas I decided to use some of my winnings to buy the PS3. Once I picked up Uncharted 2 I knew I made the right choice to buy the system and decided right then that owning both major consoles was the way to go.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12pblimp360Posted 6/16/2014 9:44:20 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Touché!

I did take that as fanboy, which I sir and not!

Nah, I know. You're alright in my book my good man. : )
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#13CapwnDPosted 6/16/2014 10:02:07 AM
Ponies are the ones that gallop to the Xbox boards whenever they feel like they need hugs from other ponies.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#14DEMONPANDA212Posted 6/16/2014 11:06:13 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Well, at least you know a great series when you play one. The Sony Ponies will never give it any credit I assure you.

Had all 3 MS machines, I detest Halo.

Just so you know it isn't just Sony Ponies who hate it.

I would take literally any other exclusive series over it, even Blinx (of which the second sucked).

GOW was my MS exclusive I raved about, best series last gen IMO.

Before that, Gotham.

This gen, well both QB and Sunset have huge potential for best new MS franchise.

If Sunset stays exclusive.

I see it going multiplatform ONLY and I really mean ONLY if Sony relinquishes the ownership of insomniacs other titles ie ratchet and clank

then I think they will work together again, a of now MS let them keep the ip in exchange to work w them, and that's what's for the foreseeable future going to keep SO exclusive

Good to know :)
---
Proud PSWii60One4U3DVitaPC owner. In short, while I have my favourites, I ain't a fanboy or hater to either.