Battlefield Hardline beta coming to Xbox One!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield Hardline beta coming to Xbox One!
11 months ago#11
played it once, then left it for destiny alpha.

rehashed military shooters are killing the genre.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
11 months ago#12
MRL3G3ND posted...
james259 posted...
Kinda hopes this makes Premium for BF4 go down in price soon

lol While you are being cheap we are having loads of fun...the extra $50 is well worth it, not only do you get the new maps early, but you get a ton of unlocks and boosters
BF4 is a game that will never get old for a long long time...

Woah were did that come from? Sorry sir but you do not no my financial situations. I'm a college student with rent to pay. Yes I could shell out 50 right now and I probably will soon once my friend gets the game. But to call me cheap is a little much.

I love BF but there was no reason to pay for premium until my friend gets the game. It would just be convenient if the price had gone down by then. I wasn't knocking on BF or Dice
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefield Hardline beta coming to Xbox One!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived