Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#11garydavexxxPosted 6/16/2014 11:41:40 AM
Why would I care?

My cell phone isn't the most popular brand in the world oh no I must be mad

Oh no neither is the tv I own.

Oh no same goes for my car.

Oh no same goes for my watch.

Oh no same goes for my PC.

Oh no same goes for my laptop.

So on and so forth.

I play games on my game console I keep up to date with what games are coming out I have no interest what so ever about how many units microsoft, Sony or nintendo sell because I don't have shares in their company.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#12dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 11:42:53 AM
DamnEvilDog posted...
So you are not wanting Sunset Overdrive cause it looks like it is for three year olds? so wtf are you considering a WiiU? are those games aimed at fetuses?

All you are doing is trolling with you're "do you think Xbox could use another sale"

Quite being a troll.

Wii U has good platformers that happen to have bright colors. Sunset Overdrive has vocal child humor. There's a difference.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#13sandersjr_basicPosted 6/16/2014 11:43:48 AM
So your dont like 1 game because it looks likes it made for 3 year olds (Sunset Overdrive) but your interested in buying a system directed towards 3 year old? (Wii U)
---
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes
#14blitz_0623Posted 6/16/2014 11:47:06 AM(edited)
You really think people here will convince you to buy an Xbox One?

TC, to save you the trouble, these are the responses you're gonna get. Just read the first 10 posts

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69458580
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#15dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 11:46:05 AM
sandersjr_basic posted...
So your dont like 1 game because it looks likes it made for 3 year olds (Sunset Overdrive) but your interested in buying a system directed towards 3 year old? (Wii U)

I asked you guys to kindly leave Wii U out of the discussion. I'm trying to be sold on Xbox One without having to discuss other consoles. Or is your way of selling me on Xbox to insult the competition?

But I'll repeat one more time: Sunset Overdrive has vocal child humor, Nintendo has games that are fun platformers that happen to have bright colors and cute looking characters. Big difference.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#16DamnEvilDogPosted 6/16/2014 11:51:40 AM(edited)
dataDyneSoldier posted...
DamnEvilDog posted...
So you are not wanting Sunset Overdrive cause it looks like it is for three year olds? so wtf are you considering a WiiU? are those games aimed at fetuses?

All you are doing is trolling with you're "do you think Xbox could use another sale"

Quite being a troll.

Wii U has good platformers that happen to have bright colors. Sunset Overdrive has vocal child humor. There's a difference.

uh hunh... sure... you are so belivable... hey go get a WiiU and play your little Mario games then, so far are you are doing with your posts is aggrivating people, which trolling is something an immature kid would do.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#17-Oath-Posted 6/16/2014 11:47:53 AM
I know you said don't mention Wii U, but honestly I think that's your best bet. Or get a 3DS. Can't go wrong with a 3DS.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#18djrudenPosted 6/16/2014 11:56:52 AM
Definitely get a Wii U. Good time to buy with the Mario Kart 8 deal. Register MK8 by July 31 and you get another game free to download! Plus you got games like Xenoblade Chronicles X coming in the future. Wii U definitely has me happy today and excited for the future.
#19chex81Posted 6/16/2014 11:59:57 AM
Own both consoles, i would cash in on the MK8 Bundle right now as you get a game for FREE...get an ONE later on, or at least wait to see Sony/MS position end of the year.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#20SunDevil77Posted 6/16/2014 12:03:33 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
I made another topic asking which one to get, and the overwhelming majority said I should grab a Wii U instead of an Xbox One, on THIS VERY BOARD! Wow!

Wow! There's your issue!
Decide what you want to buy on your own!!
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539