Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#131dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 12:00:50 PM(edited)
EJH-SEGA posted...
What would you like on your new console?

Good games. I have Playstation 4 for the better graphics, so now I'm just looking for good exclusives. So far it seems like Nintendo has the better exclusives than Microsoft. Not trolling, just repeating what everyone on the Xbox One board has been telling me.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#132dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 7:20:38 PM
bump
---
#133dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 10:04:02 AM
CapwnD posted...
Sounds like the TC just realized that the Xbox boards are overrun with sony fans.

I too would be a bit confused and scratching my ass or somebody's ass.

Nope.
---
#134DarthDitkaPosted 6/26/2014 3:41:47 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Decide on your own unless you're a 3 y old and stop making these topics, put on your big kid pants and make a decision on what you like.

---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
#135dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2014 7:41:48 PM
DarthDitka posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Decide on your own unless you're a 3 y old and stop making these topics, put on your big kid pants and make a decision on what you like.

No.
---
#136dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 10:57:33 PM
bump

Still waiting for reasons to get an Xbox One.
---
#137googlerPosted 6/30/2014 11:20:28 PM
If you like the same rehashed baby **** and no 3rd party games that you could only play with friends at a slumber party or after grade school because of garbage online then go with the Wii U. If you like good games, tons of 3rd party, and great online then buy an Xbox or playstation
#138Maverick_ReznorPosted 6/30/2014 11:28:11 PM
well as a gamer you should get a wii u first as it has more games, next year will be an amazing year for the x1 (and ps4 also)
---
Currently Playing : The Wolf Among Us, Shovel Knight, Tomb Raider, Farcry 3, and KoF 13
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#139dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 11:40:38 AM
googler posted...
If you like the same rehashed baby **** and no 3rd party games that you could only play with friends at a slumber party or after grade school because of garbage online then go with the Wii U. If you like good games, tons of 3rd party, and great online then buy an Xbox or playstation

That explains why everyone here is excited for the Halo collection..? But no, that's not rehashed or anything.

Can someone PLEASE give me some good reasons to get an Xbox One. This is getting annoying.
---
#140slowdog76Posted 7/1/2014 11:50:30 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
googler posted...

That explains why everyone here is excited for the Halo collection..? But no, that's not rehashed or anything.

Can someone PLEASE give me some good reasons to get an Xbox One. This is getting annoying.

yes. yes you are
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius