Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#141TOhasNoRingPosted 7/1/2014 10:56:44 AM
I'm kind of feeling bad for TC at this point. He lives on these boards to keep bumping this pathetic topic and just trolling day after day. When will you ever realize we don't care about your life at all? You clearly don't want the xbox at all and just made this topic to troll, and it hasn't even been funny to the slightest. Now I know there are no good games out for your precious ps4, but it doesn't mean you have to live on the xbox one boards. Please, get a hobby.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#142Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 11:20:44 AM
Why are people who get trolled always so upset? "o wow ur so pathetic dis must b ur lyfe i meen im not just as pathetic 4 falling 4 it that wood b absword"
This place is worse than the PS4 board
---
The underscore shall forever haunt me.
#143CaIiber345Posted 7/1/2014 11:26:28 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Now I know there are no good games out for your precious ps4, but it doesn't mean you have to live on the xbox one boards. Please, get a hobby.

Plenty of nice games out for both consoles, actually.

But I'm sorry. You were saying? Something about trolls? Hm?
---
TwinStickGaming.com | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, Destiny, Rogue Legacy, The Witness, Fallout 4
#144TOhasNoRingPosted 7/1/2014 11:28:13 AM(edited)
CaIiber345 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Now I know there are no good games out for your precious ps4, but it doesn't mean you have to live on the xbox one boards. Please, get a hobby.

Plenty of nice games out for both consoles, actually.

But I'm sorry. You were saying? Something about trolls? Hm?

Yes. I was. He loves his ps4 so much but spends more time here, weird. I don't get what your attempting to pull on me.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#145dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 12:23:47 PM
Neither console has many good exclusives yet. There are good multi-platform games, all of which look better on Playstation 4.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#146dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 12:25:16 PM
Also this isn't a PS4 vs. XB1 topic. PS4 is definitely my console of choice. This topic is to decide on my secondary console: So if you're going to be a fanboy, then spew some nonsense about the Wii U which is what I'm considering as my secondary console next to the Xbox One.
---
#147Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 12:27:45 PM
Get a WiiU since the Xbone has literally nothing you want.
---
#148blacklabelicePosted 7/1/2014 12:51:07 PM
give it a rest. go buy your little wii u and place it next to your xbox one if you havent already, shut the hell up and stop bumping your troll thread that should have been deleted weeks ago

nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.
#149dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 12:54:23 PM
blacklabelice posted...
give it a rest. go buy your little wii u and place it next to your xbox one if you havent already, shut the hell up and stop bumping your troll thread that should have been deleted weeks ago

nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.

Wow, this guy is literally shaking with rage behind his PC. Calm down. I didn't ask you to come post in here.

All I want is for one person to give me a good reason to buy an Xbox One. Then I'll leave. Until then, I'll wait patiently. I'm in no rush to buy a secondary console.
---
#150Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 12:55:42 PM
You personally have no reason to buy it. So don't.
---