Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#151blacklabelicePosted 7/1/2014 2:00:32 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
blacklabelice posted...
give it a rest. go buy your little wii u and place it next to your xbox one if you havent already, shut the hell up and stop bumping your troll thread that should have been deleted weeks ago

nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.

Wow, this guy is literally shaking with rage behind his PC. Calm down. I didn't ask you to come post in here.

All I want is for one person to give me a good reason to buy an Xbox One. Then I'll leave. Until then, I'll wait patiently. I'm in no rush to buy a secondary console.

im just repeating what everybody else has said throughout this thread troll boy

yes i am so full of rage. my head is going to explode at any minute now!

once again, nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.
#152Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 2:06:36 PM
Don't be so rude, Lice
---
The underscore shall forever haunt me.
#153DarthUchiha91Posted 7/1/2014 2:08:03 PM
blacklabelice posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
blacklabelice posted...
give it a rest. go buy your little wii u and place it next to your xbox one if you havent already, shut the hell up and stop bumping your troll thread that should have been deleted weeks ago

nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.

Wow, this guy is literally shaking with rage behind his PC. Calm down. I didn't ask you to come post in here.

All I want is for one person to give me a good reason to buy an Xbox One. Then I'll leave. Until then, I'll wait patiently. I'm in no rush to buy a secondary console.

im just repeating what everybody else has said throughout this thread troll boy

yes i am so full of rage. my head is going to explode at any minute now!

once again, nobody gives a damn about you or what console you want. go play with the kids in the nintendo forum or whatever.

Whoosah anyone?
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#154Darth StalinPosted 7/1/2014 2:18:29 PM
At this point, anyone that still wants to be "convinced", is seeking attention, etc. Any game mentioned to you is either generic or for 3 year olds. The XB1 obviously does not appeal to you. Anyone that needs to be convinced to buy a console shouldn't be getting it.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#155Garage_ManPosted 7/1/2014 2:35:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#156Darth StalinPosted 7/1/2014 2:42:31 PM(edited)
Garage_Man posted...
There isn't a good reason to get a x1....it's a failure of a system without an identity. It has the same rehashed games from last gen continued. It's less powerful. It has a worse controller (imo) and it's backed by the one company I hate more than Apple.

There are literally 0 decent games upcoming for it. It is what it is....it's the red headed stepchild of consoles.

There is a reason it is losing big time to ps4....anyways that's my opinion mixed with some facts. Get the Wii U, it is the ONLY console with decent platformers so far.

WTF.....You are saying the XB1 has rehashed titles but one of PS4's biggest announced titles is TLOU remastered a game that came out about a year ago.....And Nintendo....oh, I see what you there
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#157Garage_ManPosted 7/1/2014 3:29:43 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
Garage_Man posted...
There isn't a good reason to get a x1....it's a failure of a system without an identity. It has the same rehashed games from last gen continued. It's less powerful. It has a worse controller (imo) and it's backed by the one company I hate more than Apple.

There are literally 0 decent games upcoming for it. It is what it is....it's the red headed stepchild of consoles.

There is a reason it is losing big time to ps4....anyways that's my opinion mixed with some facts. Get the Wii U, it is the ONLY console with decent platformers so far.

WTF.....You are saying the XB1 has rehashed titles but one of PS4's biggest announced titles is TLOU remastered a game that came out about a year ago.....And Nintendo....oh, I see what you there

Did I mention the PS4 anywhere? I wasn't aware this was a topic X1 VS PS4. I don't even have a Wii U so don't throw that at me. I feel the Wii U has MUCH MORE going for it than the X1.

Right NOW the X1 has no identity as it has changed like 5 times in the last few months. Who knows what is coming next. It has ports of Halo and Halo 5 and Forza and Gears to rely on with some fable. Everyone else is bringing it 10 fold with new IPs. It DOES have less performance.

I got modded for trolling on this but that doesn't even make sense? HOW IS STATING YOUR OPINION TROLLING? I really wonder about the mods over here sometimes.

INB4 I get modded again for stating my opinion to the TC.
#158dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 4:40:34 PM
Difference being that The Last of Us was a unique game, and the Halo collection is the same generic first person shooter we've been playing for the last ten years.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#159Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 4:44:34 PM
Pretty sure you got modded for the redheaded stepchild thing. How is that not obvious?
---
#160Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 4:46:46 PM
Last of Us is just another zombie game. A collection of games > One game that came out last year. I don't even like Halo. It's Space Call of Duty.
---