Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#161Garage_ManPosted 7/1/2014 3:48:48 PM
Urn_Employer posted...
Pretty sure you got modded for the redheaded stepchild thing. How is that not obvious?

Because I didn't think it was a big deal :p I was more joking when I said that part. Well I was gonna contest it but if it is viewed badly then maybe not.
#162dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 3:59:02 PM
Urn_Employer posted...
Last of Us is just another zombie game. A collection of games > One game that came out last year. I don't even like Halo. It's Space Call of Duty.

Aaaand you haven't played Last of Us. Gotcha.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#163Darth StalinPosted 7/1/2014 4:02:28 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Urn_Employer posted...
Last of Us is just another zombie game. A collection of games > One game that came out last year. I don't even like Halo. It's Space Call of Duty.

Aaaand you haven't played Last of Us. Gotcha.

I've played it, it had a great story but it did not reinvent the wheel. Not enough to call Halo a generic game and Last of Us "unique"
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#164pabasler66Posted 7/1/2014 4:04:59 PM
<I have both a Wii u and an Xbox one. You need to decide if you care for Nintendo content or not because that's what you get with the Wii. Its a good machine but it is limitedto Nintendo or very select third party software. It is a fun machine.

The Xbox to me can do a lot more though does not have the type of games that Nintendo is known for. It will have and does have fun console exclusives as well as third party support. Two very different machines.
#165dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 4:05:56 PM
pabasler66 posted...
<I have both a Wii u and an Xbox one. You need to decide if you care for Nintendo content or not because that's what you get with the Wii. Its a good machine but it is limitedto Nintendo or very select third party software. It is a fun machine.

The Xbox to me can do a lot more though does not have the type of games that Nintendo is known for. It will have and does have fun console exclusives as well as third party support. Two very different machines.

What are these fun exclusives?

Please don't say "Halo".
---
#166Darth StalinPosted 7/1/2014 4:07:10 PM
pabasler66 posted...

Don't even bother lol, any game you mention for the X1 will be generic to him. TC, get a Wii U and enjoy your PS4. There is absolutely no reason for YOU to buy an Xbox One.
---
#167Urn_EmployerPosted 7/1/2014 4:10:18 PM
Every time someone says he has no reason to get it he never responds
---
The underscore shall forever haunt me.
#168dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2014 4:13:17 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
pabasler66 posted...

Don't even bother lol, any game you mention for the X1 will be generic to him. TC, get a Wii U and enjoy your PS4. There is absolutely no reason for YOU to buy an Xbox One.

Maybe try mentioning something other than:

Halo - Sorry, but I have no interest in generic first person shooters
Sunset Overdrive - I'm not a little kid
Dead Rising 3 - I have a good PC, so I'll just get it on that
---
#169Darth StalinPosted 7/1/2014 4:22:19 PM(edited)
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
pabasler66 posted...

Maybe try mentioning something other than:

Halo - Sorry, but I have no interest in generic first person shooters
Sunset Overdrive - I'm not a little kid
Dead Rising 3 - I have a good PC, so I'll just get it on that

You are calling an M rated game a kids game. Any game I waste my time mentioning will be generic, or if it comes on PC you will say that you will get it for PC. All the games coming out on X1 are listed on the internet, look them up. I'm sure they are all generic or multiplat. Anyway, like I said there is no reason for you to buy an Xbox One. Enjoy your PS4, Wii U and your good PC.
---
#170brawl__08Posted 7/1/2014 4:55:53 PM
Darth Stalin posted...
You are calling an M rated game a kids game.

He said the reason for calling it a kids game was that its nature of humor was something more appealing to kids than anyone. Many M-rated games are made with kids in mind because they know kids will rush after those types of games anyways.

Any game I waste my time mentioning will be generic, or if it comes on PC you will say that you will get it for PC. All the games coming out on X1 are listed on the internet, look them up. I'm sure they are all generic or multiplat. Anyway, like I said there is no reason for you to buy an Xbox One. Enjoy your PS4, Wii U and your good PC.

You know, I've been looking over this thread and people are doing a horrible job of responding to the TC. The fact that other people don't bother to just list other games to get the thread over with makes me think they really don't know what to respond with.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif