Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#181PlzstopflamingPosted 7/5/2014 8:56:16 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Still waiting on a list of some GOOD exclusives.

Scale bound
Quantum break
Crackdown 3
Phantom dust
Fable legends

OK how do you feel about those games? We have just as much "gameplay" from those as we do from uncharted 4 and bloodbourne (little to none).

I'm curious as to see how you feel about these games
#182TheBonfiniPosted 7/5/2014 9:14:14 AM
Uncle Bill needs your support. He's pointing at you to be a true patriot.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#183InfinityOver0Posted 7/5/2014 9:14:47 AM
Plzstopflaming posted...

Scale bound
Quantum break
Crackdown 3
Phantom dust
Fable legends

OK how do you feel about those games? We have just as much "gameplay" from those as we do from uncharted 4 and bloodbourne (little to none).

and uh, how many of those have been released? how can anyone tell if a game is 'good' before it's even out?
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#184PlzstopflamingPosted 7/5/2014 9:18:17 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
Plzstopflaming posted...

Scale bound
Quantum break
Crackdown 3
Phantom dust
Fable legends

and uh, how many of those have been released? how can anyone tell if a game is 'good' before it's even out?

According to him uncharted 4 and bloodbourne look better than any exclusive he has mentioned... don't see how the ones Listed aren't fair game
#185dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:02:28 AM
Plzstopflaming posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...
Plzstopflaming posted...

Scale bound
Quantum break
Crackdown 3
Phantom dust
Fable legends

According to him uncharted 4 and bloodbourne look better than any exclusive he has mentioned... don't see how the ones Listed aren't fair game

Where did I ever say they look better? I'm more interested in them because I enjoy the Souls and Uncharted games, if that's what you're saying.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#186PlzstopflamingPosted 7/5/2014 10:07:35 AM
Plzstopflaming posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...
Plzstopflaming posted...

Scale bound
Quantum break
Crackdown 3
Phantom dust
Fable legends

Where did I ever say they look better? I'm more interested in them because I enjoy the Souls and Uncharted games, if that's what you're saying.

OK so the games mentioned in the quote. Are games that are being released for only X box one around the same time as uncharted and bloodborne how do you feel about what cgi/gameplay we have? A lot of people think scalebound can be promising. Serious discussion because that's what you are asking for.
#187dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:08:50 AM
Also....

Crackdown 3 - None of the Crackdown games were good enough for me to remotely care about a new game in the franchise. If I recall correctly, the only reason the first one sold well was because it came with a Halo 3 beta. The second one didn't sell nearly as well, if I'm not mistaken. Regardless, I have no interest in this franchise.

Phantom Dust - The original game may have been a cult classic, but was one in which I did enjoy whatsoever. I see no reason to be excited about it.

Fable Legends - Another game that's hard to be excited about. Every game in the series has looked so promising, and then became nothing special upon release. The online aspect seems like a step in the wrong direction, IMO.

Quantum Break - Doesn't do anything for me, but I know very little about it so I'll reserve judgement until more is known.

Scale Bound - The only game you listed that I have any interest over, but it's certainly not a console seller alone.

Is there anything else?
---
#188dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:11:13 AM
Scalebound is the only one that I think looks good, but there is very little information about the game available so I have no clue what I'd be getting into with it as of yet. I know Uncharted 4's trailer showed no gameplay either, but at the very least I know I can expect an "Uncharted game" which is a series I have enjoyed quite a bit (even if the first wasn't all that great).
---
#189dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:12:16 AM
Also, thanks for actually listing games instead of what everyone else in this topic has been doing: "You don't like Halo??? omg troll!!!!"
---
#190PlzstopflamingPosted 7/5/2014 10:29:55 AM
Also, thanks for actually listing games instead of what everyone else in this topic has been doing: "You don't like Halo??? omg troll!!!!"

I feel like at this time scalebound gameplay will make or break a few people's opinions on what to expect from xbox. A lot of your opinions are based on previous experiences, but you a new ip can't always come out. In my opinion there is not a game that single handedly will sell systems these days.

I understand you hate halo, but halo 3 moved X box 360's and halo 2 took over the xbox and pushed other games in the genre to try harder.

Nowadays there is only so much room (and risk vs budget) to innovate and take chances. Gamers these days only compare to others. I saw someone say destiny is just a mass effect+borderlands+halo+defiance. You know how dumb that sounds?

I don't look at system specs, sales, or install base. I go with whatever system my friends all decide on because playing games with my friends provides an experience that no resolution or sales can do for me.

Too be honest it's too early.to convince someone to buy any system. A wii u will win by default because you know you are going to get well established games with a few extra features and fun party games. Right now we are at a stall between xbox and ps4 because we just don't know what to expect. A majority are people buying a ps4 as the next gen system because the system was 100$ cheaper. 6 college kids on a budget that like call of duty and want to play together don't need system specs to sell to them they just want what's cheaper.