Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#21blacklabelicePosted 6/16/2014 12:10:29 PM
go buy a wii u then

i aint gonna waste my time. youll end up buying what you want either way. so just go for what system you want that has the games you want that your friends play on. thats it.
#22leatheljPosted 6/16/2014 12:11:00 PM
garydavexxx posted...
Why would I care?

My cell phone isn't the most popular brand in the world oh no I must be mad

Oh no neither is the tv I own.

Oh no same goes for my car.

Oh no same goes for my watch.

Oh no same goes for my PC.

Oh no same goes for my laptop.

So on and so forth.

I play games on my game console I keep up to date with what games are coming out I have no interest what so ever about how many units microsoft, Sony or nintendo sell because I don't have shares in their company.

Omg the TRUTH right here in that quote thank you kind sir. 100% agree.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#23blacklabelicePosted 6/16/2014 12:13:26 PM
oh darn. only read original post at first. didnt realise that tc is just another petty troll that i have to mark and ignore.

pathetic.
#24AWarAmp84Posted 6/16/2014 12:17:34 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Decide on your own unless you're a 3 y old and stop making these topics, put on your big kid pants and make a decision on what you like.

---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#25DarthUchiha91Posted 6/16/2014 12:21:48 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Decide on your own unless you're a 3 y old and stop making these topics, put on your big kid pants and make a decision on what you like.

The fact that this thread continued beyond this comment baffles me.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#26dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 12:31:34 PM
Everyone is avoiding my actual questions.

But I'll try and get you all back on track: Are there any exclusives worth getting? Halo is stupid, and Sunset Overdrive looks pathetic. Anything else?
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#27OKRecords1138Posted 6/16/2014 12:33:15 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
I made another topic asking which one to get, and the overwhelming majority said I should grab a Wii U instead of an Xbox One, on THIS VERY BOARD! Wow!

But rather than just blindly go to the store and buy Nintendo's latest console, I decided to give you guys a chance to convince me to buy an Xbox One without Wii U even being a part of the equation. That's right, I want no mention of that console.

I want you guys to sell me on an Xbox One before I go out and buy the other console.

But here is some history. I made the jump to current-gen recently, and after doing some research decided to go with a Playstation 4 due to it having exclusives I am interested in, and the fact that all multi-console games look better on it. Graphics do matter, whether people want to admit it or not.

But now I decided that I'd like to have a second console, and it's either going to be a Wii U or an Xbox One. So here are some things to point out before you guys try to sell me on an Xbox One:

-I hate Halo. I think it's a terrible first-person shooter series that has got incredibly stale. A collection with a bunch of Halo games does nothing to convince me to buy an Xbox One.

-Sunset Overdrive looks like it's aimed at three year olds, so that's another exclusive I really don't care for.

-Are there ANY exclusives for Xbox One that make the console worth picking up?

-Why did Microsoft backtrack on so many of the announcements they made about the console in the first place? Not gonna lie, I'm quite hesitant to get an Xbox One because I don't know what they'll change next.

So with that in mind, convince me to get an Xbox One instead of a Wii U to compliment my Playstation 4. I don't see a point of having all three, so please don't suggest that.

GO!

Why would you need someone to decide this for you? As the first person who responded said...

kennyynnoo posted...
Put on your big kid pants and make a decision on what you like.

---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#28TOhasNoRingPosted 6/16/2014 12:34:27 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Everyone is avoiding my actual questions.

But I'll try and get you all back on track: Are there any exclusives worth getting? Halo is stupid, and Sunset Overdrive looks pathetic. Anything else?

There ya go. If you already don't like xbox exclusives, why are you here? Leave already, you have made up your mind I don't know why we would have to persuade you in any way, we don't give two sh*** on what you get. Frankly, I'd rather have you get a wii u anyway since you just another immature brat we don't need in the xbox community.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#29DrakkardnoirPosted 6/16/2014 12:36:24 PM
I have both. If you truly hate Halo, get a Wii U. I'm personally a big Halo fan, and while I do enjoy Titanfall, I know it'll be forgotten once it becomes an annual release.
#30dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 12:41:52 PM
What is Titanfall about? It looked like some generic shooter with mechs, but I may be interested in it if that's not the case.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.