Convince me to buy an Xbox One before I get a Wii U.

#31dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 12:47:46 PM
Nevermind it IS just a typical first person shooter with mechs. Just looked it up. Anything else? I'm looking for good exclusives. PS4 has Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne. What does Xbox One have to match that?
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#32garydavexxxPosted 6/16/2014 12:49:45 PM
Flush! Walks out of bathroom.

Oh dude you're still here!?

Erm I think everyone left already so erm yeah bye!
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#33Massillon_GPosted 6/16/2014 12:52:10 PM
garydavexxx posted...
Flush! Walks out of bathroom.

Oh dude you're still here!?

Erm I think everyone left already so erm yeah bye!

Wash your hands..
---
GT: MGG 9000
#34garydavexxxPosted 6/16/2014 12:53:19 PM
I wore gloves it's cool
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#35knowurrolePosted 6/16/2014 12:56:20 PM
wow garydavexxx is SO MAD!!!! hahahahaha

go with a wii u tc. xbox one doesnt have any good exclusives and like u said the graphics are way better on ps4
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
boston bruins 2013 playoff champions
#36Lord_Ka1nPosted 6/16/2014 12:57:53 PM
The xbone and ps4 are too similar to justify buying both of them. If you already have a ps4, get a wii u.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#37dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 12:59:19 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Everyone is avoiding my actual questions.

But I'll try and get you all back on track: Are there any exclusives worth getting? Halo is stupid, and Sunset Overdrive looks pathetic. Anything else?

There ya go. If you already don't like xbox exclusives, why are you here? Leave already, you have made up your mind I don't know why we would have to persuade you in any way, we don't give two sh*** on what you get. Frankly, I'd rather have you get a wii u anyway since you just another immature brat we don't need in the xbox community.

But I'm wondering if there are going to be any Xbox One exclusives worth getting. Just because Halo and Sunset Overdrive aren't remotely interesting to me, doesn't mean that there is something I haven't noticed yet as appealing as Bloodborne or Uncharted 4.

You guys use the word "troll" way too loosely here. I'm giving you guys a chance to put the Xbox One in a better position, because right now it's trailing FAR behind the competition. All I need are some actual reasons to pick one up.
---
"You keep shooting. You hope it goes in, and you smile."
Thank you, Teemu Selanne.
#38garydavexxxPosted 6/16/2014 1:01:47 PM
knowurrole posted...
wow garydavexxx is SO MAD!!!! hahahahaha

go with a wii u tc. xbox one doesnt have any good exclusives and like u said the graphics are way better on ps4

No not really I got even ;)

Whispers: don't go into TC's bathroom, not after what I just did.

(Casually leaves knocking over large vase and kicking dog)
---
#39chex81Posted 6/16/2014 1:02:24 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Nevermind it IS just a typical first person shooter with mechs. Just looked it up. Anything else? I'm looking for good exclusives. PS4 has Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne. What does Xbox One have to match that?

LOL, two exclusives that do not have a release date. You should be a little more discrete with your trolling, you've made it painfully obvious now...gg
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#40leatheljPosted 6/16/2014 1:04:12 PM
Tc please go away
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.