Need to pick up a game for my new Xbone, what to get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need to pick up a game for my new Xbone, what to get?

User Info: h3IIfir3pho3nix

h3IIfir3pho3nix
2 years ago#1
I'm going to buy a game from Gamestop after work, what would you guys suggest? No preference in regards to genre, just interested in the "best" game out right now.
'Well if MS has taught us anything it's that originality isn't always a good thing.' - dnmt

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
2 years ago#2
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare is pretty cool. Its a third person class based shooter with a cartoony style to it. Really fun to pick up and play a few rounds if you get bored of the serious types of shooters.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
2 years ago#3
I suggest not going to GameStop. I don't know what's the best game for the Xbox One since I haven't played them all, but I think Max is a fun and it's free too with Gold.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#4
DR3
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#5
Titanfall

"But is a dead game"

No it is not. I can find a full match in less than 20 seconds.

"But it lacks content"

So did Quake 2-3 and they were tons of fun.

"But is not even X1 exclusive"

Who cares?

User Info: ExoticCharm

ExoticCharm
2 years ago#6
Dead Rising 3 is zombie-killing bliss. There have probably been about 50 zombie games in the last 10 years, but this one does just about everything you could ask for in the genre. Also, 2-player coop is there if you have a friend.

Plant vs. Zombies is sort of a surprise hit that gives you an alternative to other shooters. There's a lot of content for the base game, though it quickly becomes a grindfest. It's still a lot of fun. There's also a horde mode to spice things up.

Titanfall is a must-have if you like competitive shooters. It doesn't have as much content as other shooters (ie. no single player story), but it's gameplay is quite different. It's fast-paced movement and abilities like cloaking and active sonar make traditional BS like camping almost non-existent. Likewise, it takes more skill than other shooters and it will take awhile to learn all the little details of the gameplay, so expect a steeper learning curve.

Also, did you remember to get the free games?

User Info: h3IIfir3pho3nix

h3IIfir3pho3nix
2 years ago#7
I did grab the free games. Haven't tried Max yet, but Halo kinda sucked :(

I already played TitanFall on my 360. I might pick up DR3 though, seems like it has a lot of content.
'Well if MS has taught us anything it's that originality isn't always a good thing.' - dnmt

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#8
Plant's vs Zombies GW or DR3 ( my favorite next gen game so far).
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: MistaAtlas

MistaAtlas
2 years ago#9
check the free games this month
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt I Steam:Whoisjohngalt I PSN:MistaAtlas

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#10
DR3 is $40 with deals with gold. The the super ultra dr3 DLC looks amazing.
Hatred outlives the hateful.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need to pick up a game for my new Xbone, what to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived