Xbox Twitcher is more advanced and has more features than any other console.

#1thegamer00Posted 6/16/2014 1:15:21 PM
I just didn't notice until I was able to compare. MS is killing it with new updates.
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 6/16/2014 1:19:01 PM(edited)
I believe you on that one. When I use Amazon Instant video on any other device it looks bland and everything is hidden under click after click. But the app on Xbox One is much easier to use and user friendly.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#3spacejamjordanzPosted 6/16/2014 1:25:38 PM
Xbox One does do Twitch better. I agree with that.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#4lunaticcorePosted 6/17/2014 12:37:15 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I believe you on that one. When I use Amazon Instant video on any other device it looks bland and everything is hidden under click after click. But the app on Xbox One is much easier to use and user friendly.

Amazon app is still pretty terrible though. It's like like the Netflix app from 3-4 years ago. The Hulu app has some annoying issues still too.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#5blacklabelicePosted 6/17/2014 4:12:52 AM(edited)
i use a hauppauge hd pvr 2 with a no delay hdmi passthrough. virtually unlimited storage as long as i have enough space on whatever drive i am recording to. its pretty neat. connects to my computers through usb and got a button on the top i can press to start recording at any time, and its got an IR blaster to change my channels on my hd cable box. and i can stream through twitch justin.tv or ustream with any of my consoles through any of my computers. can even use a webcam or the built in camera on my laptop to broadcast my ugly mug while im at it, chat with viewers, the whole works.

so its really quite irrelevant to me as i just use pc features. though im not really much of a streamer. i only bought the damn thing to record my tv through component, but i can hook my gaming consoles up on the side via hdmi input ports and i can also capture at 1080p or stream. its nice to have those features, though i havent really used it for anything much other than recording a bunch of wild fights me and a friend were having on the ufc demo.

i dont care much for streaming software on my x1 or ps4. if i need to capture something, or feel like i need to, id rather just record it for as long as i like and maybe edit it a little and send it to youtube.

i mainly just use it for scheduling tv recordings when im not gonna be home, but its cool i got all these features and programs for streaming as well in case i ever need to use them for some reason

im actually curious to know myself, just what are the differences in resolution between ps4/x1 when it comes to streaming on twitch? ive never really checked that out or used any of those apps before so i really dont know.
#6jairusmonillasPosted 6/17/2014 4:15:32 AM
PS4 had twitch earlier since last year, Xbox 1 only had twitch just last few months.

And also back in e3 SONY mentioned they will be updating their twitch soon.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 6/17/2014 6:18:04 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
PS4 had twitch earlier since last year, Xbox 1 only had twitch just last few months.

The Xbox 1 had the YouTube app months before the PS4. The Twitch app is tolerable on both consoles. I noticed on the 360 you can't chat on Twitch but you can on Xbox One.
---
#8Juzten76Posted 6/17/2014 6:25:09 AM
jairusmonillas posted...

PC had twitch earlier and they will be updating twitch soon. I can do it too!

Still doesn't change the topic at hand.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#9MrSpaM111Posted 6/17/2014 6:26:49 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

The Xbox 1 had the YouTube app months before the PS4. The Twitch app is tolerable on both consoles. I noticed on the 360 you can't chat on Twitch but you can on Xbox One.

And yet you still can't upload gameplay videos directly to youtube...
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 6/17/2014 6:31:43 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

And yet you still can't upload gameplay videos directly to youtube...

The more you know.....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/you-can-upload-xbox-one-gameplay-directly-to-youtube-starting-tomorrow/1100-6418823/

Xbox One owners will be able to upload gameplay clips captured using Microsoft's Game DVR functionality directly to YouTube.

By comparison, Sony's PlayStation 4 does not offer any YouTube app whatsoever, though owners of that system can share clips to their profiles or to Facebook

Since April 8 2014 you can. But if you owned a Xbox One you would know that.

-
---